Blocked by an EX or Blocked an EX?

Anyone here been in any of these 2 situations?

1) You blocked your EX or whoever, and they never asked you why or contacted you or reached out or showed any reactions. How did you feel? Were you angry that they didn't respond? did it fuel ur anger and hurt more that they didn't care?

2) You were blocked by an ex- what did u do? Did u ask why or never contact that person at all and just moved on and dint care?

Anyone here been in any of these 2 situations?

1) You blocked your EX or whoever, and they never asked you why or contacted you or reached out or showed any reactions. How did you feel? Were you angry that they didn't respond? did it fuel ur anger and hurt more that they didn't care?

2) You were blocked by an ex- what did u do? Did u ask why or never contact that person at all and just moved on and dint care?

When I block usually if it's during a fight I do it because that is how I cope with the problem and that I don't want to hear from my current so for a few hours and have to argue or fight again.

Now when I block for good during a breakup, is either because I am feed up and the partner did something bad to where I can't forgive or because I simply don't want to be with that person and they are bugging me.

In the situation when I didn't have anything negative to say about my partner and simply broke things off because I didn't love her anymore, I did feel sad about blocking them.

In the situation when they lied, cheated and the breakup was ugly... I felt great about blocking them and never even looked back.

My recent ex blocked me after I tried to contact her and talk to her. She was playing it like she didn't care and blew me off throughout that whole night.

It really got to me but it also opened my eyes and made me realize it's not who I wanted to be with. I became the bigger person and sent her stuff by mail the next day. It gave me closer within myself that "I would not want to work things out with anyone lying to me and then going as far as blocking blocking me".

I sent her stuff, blocked her and made up my mind 100%.

She tried to reach me by calling restricted and sending me emails (which I deleted immediately) about a week or so after I sent her stuff back.

All the blocking from you or your partner come because of two things. Either they want to move and don't want to hear from you because they still have feelings and don't want to be hurt..

or

they want to move on and simply are annoyed by you.

Whichever case, they simply don't want to be with you/us and it's best to let them be and never contact them again.

If you are blocking your partner, then you have/know your own reason why but from a dumpee's point of view; dumpees block usually to forget and move on. "Out of site, Out of mind". That is also the advise that is given on her. With time exs become just that..a story in the past and you will look back and realize that staying there and wondering about who blocked who or why they did such a thing will not matter of a few months/years.

loversquarrel

I never blocked anyone. I also never bothered to check if I've been blocked. Truth be told I either didn't want to know, could care less or I just moved on with my life. I figure if someone wants to contact me they can, and I don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me. IMHO blocking is only good for two reasons, if someone has been abusive or they engage in harrassing behavior.