It's been 3 months or so since it happened

Feelbettersoon

Days are easier and I can enjoy myself, NC defiantly has helped and I wish I started that from day one. Looking on online profiles only causes pain and without that the days are ok now. I'm really building myself back up and it's nice to see the world without those tinted glasses!

The one thing I'm really struggling with is the thought of my ex moving on so fast? Probably two months after the BU. I feel sick so often thinking of him with his new girl. (Never liked her, so it's a double slap in face).

Iv seen them in public once from a distance, and heard small talk from a friend but apart from that I know nothing. It hurts more than the actual BU sometimes if I allow myself to think about it. It may or may not be a new relationship, even a fling sucks.

The ex moving on so fast makes me feel like I was just a phase after two years (and many years of friendship before) that dumping me was no big deal? I'm baffled sometimes that this person I knew could just throw it all away, and not look back. This person meant so much to me and I could never imagine not having them in my life, any experienced similar?

I needed this rant!

In cases like his - you really should picture "moving on fast" like "driving a car really fast into a wall". You'll do better without him for sure. :)

• Like 1
LoveIsMyReligion

He certainly hasn't forgotten about you he just has a new shiny toy to distract him.

If you take this time to work on yourself I ABSOLUTELY guarantee you will look back at this and appreciate the fact that you two broke up.

• Like 1