Lost first love

Grevensteiner

I know a girl for three months, that's my acutal first love, first kiss, first everything. Right now I found out she's been dating another guy since a month. It hurts like hell, I'm drunk like hell, I become worse at my job, I keep calling her and asking why wouldn't she get involved in our relationship...what to do? I'm devasteted, but I know I should just tell her "Stop contacting me, ever", and I should keep doing what I was doing three months earlier, uh...

Stop drinking.

Stop calling her.

Pay attention at your job.

Take some time to heal & then get back on the horse.

Losing your 1st love hurts. There is little pain in the world that compares to a break up but everybody experiences it & survives. You will too.

• Like 2

It doesn't matter if its first love or not. It will hurt like hell once you know she is involved with someone, even if you think you have moved on, it will still sting.

I'd say try to get busy, I burn myself almost everyday going to gym or mountain biking to anywhere until I am too tired to think of anything but sleeping. Not only will you get into shape, but you will be too exhausted to think of her.

The secret why I am not hurting is because I am always hurt. (avengers ref) lol

• Like 1

i know the feeling, just lost my first love too but under different circumstances so i know exactly how you feel :( hang on in there and pay attention to donnivain.