Can an Ex BF still miss you/curious about you after they dumped you for someone

Ok tried moving on already n i am doing well. It's only been 5 months since i found about him cheating and he already posted a bunch of pictures of this new girl and him on social media, like they are some kind of inseparable love birds and expressed that he wanted to marry her.

But just recently i heard from a mutual friend that this ex of mine kept on mentioning me to her and other mutual friends. I mean not bad mouthing.. Like say he remembered my gift to him on xmas day and it was this..blah blah. And just randomly talks about our past with other people who knew us back then. (how we took photos together, that i resemble a girl he just saw and got a crush on her). And he even knows the date im coming back from holiday coz i left out of town, and that my friend should give me my tax sheet that he got from the mail coz obviously we don't talk to each other anymore (coz we used to work together before i quit my job after finding out the cheating incident).

Ok not that i want him back..but i dont know why he is doing such thing. He is in a relationship and plans to get married with the one he cheated on with me.

Wtf

I do not post anything about him on my fb. In fact I am starting to like a new guy from my class and if i posted something about relationships, i was like trying to get the attention of this new guy. And then recently, he tagged this mutual friend (that i am closest with) on Facebook, so unusual coz he's not usually active on fb and wouldn't tag his employees - i mean we are all friends outside of work but he is our big boss so he keeps his distance (so it appeared on my newsfeed and i saw it) Heck, and this new girl keeps on posting "i love you" on this said post which just annoyed all of us including the mutual friend.

I am still single and still feel lonely at times. I really don't want to entertain thoughts about him. I actually don't check his fb or any of his social media anymore and I don't understand why he would want to appear on my friend's newsfeed so i would see it? I mean seriously.. I stopped bugging him and his new girl already. Why can't he just shut off his Facebook? Plus that he always appears on my friends suggestion list. I don't want to block him coz i don't feel the need to do it but now i feel theres a need.

Please tell me this is what JERKs do. He cheated on me with his ex, and sent her flowers tried to get back with her while he still sleeps with me. He broke up with me telling that he is "lost" but doesn't want any girl. Then he still sleeps with me watch movie and we still hangout together until one day, i found out that he had already started a long distance relationship with his ex. I was furious and told him i deserved better. After two weeks, he put up his relationship status with this girl ..and told our friends he is getting married. All i want is for him to get Karma, but seriously until now, he can confuse me and play with my emotions. I probably still love him and i don't want to! I want to keep telling myself to stop holding on to a jerk.

Jerk or not. He used to be your lover. You guys used to have some much fun together. That is why you are posting it here. I know you are not looking for reconciliation. You are just missing the moments you had with the "old" him. As long as you know you won't get back tgt with him, let everything flow by itself. Stop questioning why you are like this and that. Live the moment and stop worrying. it brings you nothing but uneasy feelings.