My ex left me for someone else but keeps looking at me

Hey guys. So me and my ex were together for 4 months. We never fought and I always treated her like a queen. I was never clingy or jealous and I always gave her enough space. Anyways, when school started she became distant and cold with me. We talked and I asked her if she wanted to break up and she said she still liked me a lot and she didn't wanna break up.

Then 3 days later she calls me and says she doesn't think it's gonna work .She said it wasn't fair to me for her to be putting me last and that there was someone else (she met the guy on the 1st week of school). I begged her once like an idiot and she said she didn't want to date 2 people at once and that she doesn't regret our relationship and that she still likes me a lot and she missed me. After that I went into no contact. Still am.

She's in my art class and I moved to the other side of the room to get away from her. She only talked to me and another girl but the other girl moved out of the state and she was left alone. She started talking to this other girl and moved to my area next to me. She keeps looking at me in class and sometimes in the hallway. I just keep ignoring her and not saying a word. She deleted one of our pics on instagram but kept the other one and deleted the caption under it.

I think she's even talking to 2 guys at once and looking at me all at the same time!! She's playing mind games. Do you guys think she misses me still and do you think she hates the fact that I'm ignoring her? She said she didn't want to lose me completely.

I don't expect her to be back but do think she might come back and is she rebounding?? It's hard seeing her everyday and not being able to talk to her because we were really good friends before I asked her out :( Please help me!!

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs and edit title
Hey guys. So me and my ex were together for 4 months. We never fought and I always treated her like a queen. I was never clingy or jealous and I always gave her enough space. Anyways, when school started she became distant and cold with me. We talked and I asked her if she wanted to break up and she said she still liked me a lot and she didn't wanna break up. Then 3 days later she calls me and says she doesn't think it's gonna work .She said it wasn't fair to me for her to be putting me last and that there was someone else (she met the guy on the 1st week of school). I begged her once like an idiot and she said she didn't want to date 2 people at once and that she doesn't regret our relationship and that she still likes me a lot and she missed me. After that I went into no contact. Still am. She's in my art class and I moved to the other side of the room to get away from her. She only talked to me and another girl but the other girl moved out of the state and she was left alone. She started talking to this other girl and moved to my area next to me. She keeps looking at me in class and sometimes in the hallway. I just keep ignoring her and not saying a word. She deleted one of our pics on instagram but kept the other one and deleted the caption under it. I think she's even talking to 2 guys at once and looking at me all at the same time!! She's playing mind games. Do you guys think she misses me still and do you think she hates the fact that I'm ignoring her? She said she didn't want to lose me completely. I don't expect her to be back but do think she might come back and is she rebounding?? It's hard seeing her everyday and not being able to talk to her because we were really good friends before I asked her out :( Please help me!!

Are you serious here? I bolded everything wrong. You didn't need to make this thread.

Yeah, it's okay, she's confused and she'll go back to you if things don't work out with the other guys and you should gladly take her back if and when she does. Is that what you wanted to hear?

• Like 1

She's testing her abilities. Dont play into her game, just keep ignoring her like the way you do. She doesn't know what she wants ,and I'm sorry to say that it's probably none of the guys she's currently talking to.

• Like 1
  • Author
Are you serious here? I bolded everything wrong. You didn't need to make this thread.

Yeah, it's okay, she's confused and she'll go back to you if things don't work out with the other guys and you should gladly take her back if and when she does. Is that what you wanted to hear?

No the thing is I don't want to hear what I want to hear. I understand there's A TON of things that are wrong but I made this thread because even though I am ignoring her and not playing her games, it still bothers me. It doesn't bother me as much as it did 3 weeks ago when she dropped the bomb on me. And if you have to be brutally honest with me, you're more than welcome to do so. I don't blame you if you guys think I'm weak. I just need some advice. And I appreciate your reply as well :)

• Author
Okay, another hard truth then; stop trying to find logic in her behavior. Every unstable person rationalizes in their own way. 5 + 5 = Fish

Yeah that's true. It shouldn't matter to me anyways.:)

• Like 1

She wants you as her friend. Not more than that.

So if you are able to be her friend (including the fact that she is with another guy), go ahead with it and be her friend. Otherwise - Keep NC and ask her to respect that.

• Author
She wants you as her friend. Not more than that.

So if you are able to be her friend (including the fact that she is with another guy), go ahead with it and be her friend. Otherwise - Keep NC and ask her to respect that.

I'll stick with no contact. I'm not gonna give in to her games. She can look at me all she wants. I'm just gonna do my own thing. I don't expect her to text me again although everyone keeps saying she will. I'm not gonna take her back and I can't be her friend again.

I'll stick with no contact. I'm not gonna give in to her games. She can look at me all she wants. I'm just gonna do my own thing. I don't expect her to text me again although everyone keeps saying she will. I'm not gonna take her back and I can't be her friend again.

It's not a game, she's just looking at you. Until she actually physically comes over to talk to you, it doesn't matter.

• Author
It's not a game, she's just looking at you. Until she actually physically comes over to talk to you, it doesn't matter.

It's not just the staring man. In my art class I moved all the way to the other side of the room. She only talked to me and another girl. The other girl moved out of the state so she was gonna be left alone. So she moved to my side of the room literally next to me and started to talking to 2 random girls she met. That's why I asked why she was doing this because it just didn't make any sense to me for her to leave me for another guy but at the same time she doesn't leave me be despite the fact that I'm not even paying attention to her.