My ex-girlfriend is stalking me?

Humphrey 101

Yesterday approx. 14:54 pm Eastern time; I was walking back

from the Toronto Dominion Center and Sasha came back unexpectedly. The first time, was an accident but this time it was intentional it’s been three months since we dated I now want to move on with my life. But I’m unable to do that due to her unwanted presence. As well her deception continues she stated to me she got a full-time job (at a fashion company). I asked her the name of the company and she didn’t answer. Which I knew it was a lie, because anyone who’s gotten a job would always tell him/her what the company is called and the position.

She also told me she will be moving to the other side of town based

on my opinion she got evicted. So she moved in with someone. It’s over in the Casa Loma neighborhood she’s moving at the end of the month. Well that’s what she says but after all the lies she told me it’s very hard for me to believe a word she says.

On the, other hand I’m fly to Los Angeles next week to see my new girlfriend. So I am now willing to get away from her but she

always has an excuse to why she’s in the (financial district). According to my calculations she doesn’t want me to forget about her. It also looks like she still has feelings for me, she asked if she could call me and patted me on the shoulder. I said I guess; but she’s not going to call that’s what I assume but who knows what’s going through her mind.

It would, be nice if she could call or text me to let me know that she’s in the area instead of showing up or at least appearing. That’s something a “stalker” would do I’m not saying she is a stalker but her behavior

tells me otherwise.

What’s your opinion?

Grumpybutfun

Tell her directly that you have moved on with your life and she should do the same. Tell her no contact is best for you both to do that so no calling or stopping by. Be firm and direct. She isn't stalking you, you just aren't making your boundaries known to her.

Good luck with new gf,

Grumps

• Like 1

It would, be nice if she could call or text me to let me know that she’s in the area instead of showing up or at least appearing. That’s something a “stalker” would do I’m not saying she is a stalker but her behavior

tells me otherwise.

What’s your opinion?

It seems that she misses you and wants you to remember her. She knows that texting / calling won't 'do the trick' as much as a visual reminder will. It'll help if you go to LA and don't tell her where you're going so that both of you can truly forget each other and move on.

• Like 1