What's do you think this is?

I'll sum it up

Long term relationship. He's always been known to be a drinker and a slut

We met. He stopped drinking I got pregnant. Stopped the party life while I was pregnant. 6 weeks after birth we get in ONE fight where he says I don't appreciate him ( new mom so I asked a lot out of him)and moves out. (Still co-parent) starts partying and drinking like he never grew up at all, he also left a day before his month lay off at work. Dated a rebound girl for a week( prettier than me" but said she annoyed him more than I did. ( I begged and cried and was pathetic first couple weeks) Says he won't come back because he doesn't think it'll work. Right now we can only make it a couple days without fighting. I just recently started the (I don't care or want you back NC.

So what is this would you say?

Grass is greener syndrome

Not ready to grow up and still wants to party.

Just a bump in our relationship

Or the end.

loversquarrel

Honestly - about as unhealthy and unstable as a relationship can get, and the worst part about it? A child is involved. Think about putting your child's needs first, improve yourself for you and your child and then find a better person.

What is it that you are really looking for? That will determine how you move forward. It is natural to want your child's dad to be involved and to want a whole family unit. Marriage, however, requires two willing people. Love is a choice and it IS exclusive - if he refuses to make that choice - what option do you have? My thoughts and prayers are with you.

The only thing that jumps out to me is that he said you are annoying.

but said she annoyed him more than I did

So, WHY do you want him. Not to mention, he's a known drinker and a slut. Don't think that will change overnight....because I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you are both pretty young......he needs to grow up first.