Girlfriend is EX-tremely emotional

So we've been dating a month. Everything was goin good up until she had a birth control device implemented inside her about 3 weeks in. She got pretty heavy cramps and pain but soon left on a trip with her family.

We have been exclusively bf gf for about a month now doing pretty good. During her trip I notice she's busy with family and so I give her space. We went a few days without talking but the day she was suppose to come back I try and contact her. I get no replies or call backs after 3 days. I was pretty worried.

Anyways she gets back saying her mom had her phone who lives further away and that she just feels like complete *****. Emotionally and physically from this new bc. I understand but she never says break up but wants us to just go back to what we were doing before we met... Like break up. I don't know if this is just the hormones or she's really upset.

She said she doesn't even want to go to work and just wants to be alone and that I should just be happy without her. I like this girl a lot so not sure if I should be there or just give her more space. Any ideas? I know it's the bc making her so moody but she doesn't want to get rid of it.

Oregon_Dude

Give her all the space in the universe.

Swingers: "You can't do anything to make her come back. In fact, you can only do things to make her NOT want to come back."

Truth.

• Author

So after all that I decided to drive by her place to talk. I figured she would be home after saying she feels like such crap emotionally and physically only to did out her car wasn't there at like 12. I just have to assume she met another guy somehow and that's the real reason. This sucks

Birth control doesn't make you that bitchy, she's using that as an excuse - she's just plain bitchy.....and if there was some sort of problem with it she should have gone back to the doctor to have it taken care of. She's feeding you lies.

She's not worth your time after a month. Leave her alone.

loversquarrel
So after all that I decided to drive by her place to talk. I figured she would be home after saying she feels like such crap emotionally and physically only to did out her car wasn't there at like 12. I just have to assume she met another guy somehow and that's the real reason. This sucks

You have your answer, and unlike many others here it came rather quickly and early on in the relationship for you. Don't sweat it, you were only a month in and you found out what this girl is really about. Count your blessings.

• Author

Yea I'll be dropping her stuff off today. Not sure if I should mention about her car but it seems over. I'm off to the marines in a month and knew this was stupid oh well thanks.

loversquarrel

Good for you and good luck. You don't need this kind of distraction while you are in boot camp.

Good for you and good luck. You don't need this kind of distraction while you are in boot camp.

Exactly this.

She's nowhere near the type of person you want to have back home worrying about.

Focus on your future. Good luck with the Marines!