how do u see urself beng the same with the next one?

the way u spoke to each other, what u shared, the way u touched each other, sharing favorite things etc.....the sex

how do u even begin to do that with someone else? i can never imagine wanting to do any of that with anyone else - the idea of me being how i was with her with someone else just floors me

just want to lock myself away

the way u spoke to each other, what u shared, the way u touched each other, sharing favorite things etc.....the sex

how do u even begin to do that with someone else? i can never imagine wanting to do any of that with anyone else - the idea of me being how i was with her with someone else just floors me

just want to lock myself away

What are you pointing at? No one replies I don't think any one understand this one? Are you saying that you lost your marriage or relationship due to he or she being with some one else while living with you?

• Author

when u break up

how do u possibly even begin to see urself doing the relationship stuff with someone else

the idea of me with someone else doing any of that stuff repulses me for so many reasons

when u break up

how do u possibly even begin to see urself doing the relationship stuff with someone else

the idea of me with someone else doing any of that stuff repulses me for so many reasons

You can't see it now. Because your thoughts are clouded. And it's also because you are behaving as if you are in a relationship still. But the truth is you aren't, you are a free man. Now go fish.

• Like 3

Don't even try to think about that stuff right now.. one day you will be ready. I felt the same after my breakup, I felt sick at the thought of either of us moving on. But I did move on and date others.

And honestly I tried to do so too soon. I am still trying to date and get a little upset because the people I am dating are not my ex.

Edited by smiley1

jameslonn -

First, understand that you are ABSOLUTELY GRIPPING your memories of your ex. You don't WANT to forget those things; that is just natural. We all have done that; I did that for sure.

Having said that...here's my second point. Because you are GRIPPING those old memories, you aren't able to think about the future possibilities. Your brain, your thoughts, your emotions can't (at this point, at least) conceive of anything (anyone) new and different. But believe this: One of life's great pleasures is exploring and discovering a new love. You will be charmed by someone new one day, and her own personal traits and habits will be new and fresh and ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL to you.

Hang in there; it will get better and you will see happier days.