Does it make me a bad person?

So a long story short: I didn't knew what I had till it was gone, my ex broke up (we were eachothers first love), we kept contact and started arguing, and I'm now on NC for 8 days.

The problem I'm having is that I want her back, I want her back but I also want her to know what I felt, at the moment I literally hope she is having a bad summer, just as bad as mine. She was a nice girl and never lied to me etc. basically the girl I was always looking for, but I still want her to be hurt.. I know it isn't a healthy thought and that I should focus on myself. I keep telling myself that she did what she thought was best for her and that I would've done the same, but does that change anything? NO, i still want her to have a bad summer and I hope that she misses me.

Does that make me a bad person?

You're hurting. You want her to hurt too. It makes you human. You are only a bad person if you act on it to affirmatively hurt her.

A thought is just a thought unless you have an inclination to act on it.

Just check the threads on this board.. some thread was wishing their ex will start dating someone uglier than them, some spew venom about their exes, some still want a cheat back, others wish their exes will break contact so they can outright reject them to get some form of satisfaction etc. No wishes are more worse than the others.. just different coping strategies.

All these are part of being a human. When you feel sad, the whole world looks dull and dark. And you can't help but wish you can snuff out that light in her as well so she can feel your pain.