Messed up? Sister moving in with ex-girlfriend

:mad::mad::mad: My girlfriend was exchanging # in a club the other night and we were kinda broken up. but ive been trying for months to make it right so i got pissed off while in the car. her phone rang and i though it was that guy so i grabbed her phone and it broke. she pulled over and told the cop i hit her. they arrested me i was in jail for 3 days and have assualt and battery charges and 1yr restraining order on me think cause of her dad. and now she asked my sister to move in with her. what the hell is going on ive tried talking and yelling at my sis doesnt seem to work she doing it anyways what the hell do i do i feel like im going crazy over this sistuation. its not right and my sister and cuz was there thank god they told the cop i didnt hit her. :mad:

Brian, Why were you at a club with your "Kind of girlfriend"

Seriously, stay away from her Brian.... obviously if she was giving some other guy her number right there in front of you, she has moved on.

Secondly, regardless IF you hit her or not, the phone doesn't belong to you right? It's her's and even if you were really pissed off.... can't be doing things like that, because like you found out... it will only get you into trouble.

• Author

me and my ex broken up and ive been trying to make things right for a couple of months now and everything was going pretty well but it all ended when she did me wrong she was exchanging # with another guy at a club i know stupid idea taking her 2 a club. over that sistuation i know have 1yr restraining order on me and A&B Charges i think she gonna drop the charges. because my sister was there and told the cop i didnt hit her, ( i broke her phone) and i spent 3 days in jail over this. she told the cops i hit her. and since she broken my heart and has these charges on me she asked my sister to move in with her and im extremely pissed and she moving in next week ive tried everything to try to make her change her mind it doesnt matter she going through it now i feel like getting f over twice what is wrong with my life :o 1 side of me feels like making there lives a living hell and the other making there lives a living hell :laugh::mad:

are there any details, my ex had anger managment, and tho it botherd me i found he controlled it just fine, as long as i was with him. I dono the details but i do know that if u back up, and stay calm, she will deffanutly see ur ok. I mean the one thing my ex did wrong was when i backed away from him to see if he really was who i thought he was, he changed, started old habits, and his anger got worse. If u broke the phone out of anger, then u will have a long time till she will believe ur over ur anger problem, but really, if u dont have one buy a new phone, or reinburse her, and give it time. Time is like a bandaid. as long as u dont do anything she disaprooves of u have better hopes than before.

• Author

my sister told me that my ex thinks i should take some anger management courses but i really dont think i would do that if i was sober its mainly because i was really drunk that night but it could be a bit of everything.

• Author

Heres the sistuation my little sister is moving in with my ex girlfriend who broke my heart and theres nothing i can do she still moving in with her this is driving me crazy. how am i supposed to forget about someone when there still associating with my family this is always gonna be bothering me im getting f over 2 :eek: what do i do

if you really need to forget about this girl, then don't visit your sister at her place. pick her up and take her out or have her over to your place. if it becomes a problem that your sister talks about your exgirlfriend then politely (but firmly) insist that your sister not mention her.

• Author

i broke my exes phone while she was on it i got arrested over that and have a 1yr restraining order and A&B charges i hope she dropes the charges my sis was there to witness it but still i could be cool and just ignore everyone but theres a part of me that just wants revenge on them both any suggestions :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Author

my sister is moving in with my now ex girlfriend and its driving me crazy. this girl broke my heart. what do i do ive never felt so much hatered for 2 people in my life theres nothing i say or do will change my sisters mind :bunny:

• Author

my little sister is moving in with my ex girlfriend who i hate so much now she broke my heart and ive tried everything to change her mind nothing will stop this and its driving me crazy :sick: what do i do this girl put a 1yr restraining order on me and has assualt and battery charges on me for breaking her phone when she cheated on me she was exchanging # with another guy. what do i do i feel like im getting ****ed over 2.

• Author

my little sister is moving in with my ex girlfriend and its driving me crazy i hate this girl she broke my heart and now this theres nothing i say or do will change her mind just watching my sister moving all of her stuff 2day is making me feel so much hatred. what should i do about this

Brian, Let it go.

This isn't serving any purpose.... You obviously can't change your sisters mind regarding moving in with your Ex girlfriend.

She knows how you feel about it, and she has made the decision to go ahead with it.

I've read a lot of your post(s) regarding this situation, you need to get a handle on your anger, because as you're finding it is only serving the purpose to eat YOU up, and now it's gotten you into legal trouble.

There are just some people that become toxic in our lives Brian.... obviously you and your EX bring out the worst in one another.... so when you continue to put yourself in that place it isn't going to bring you anything good.

While I understand that you're upset that your sister has made a choice to move in with a person that you're not crazy about any longer..... she is still your sisters friend, and you are still her brother.... that doesn't change because now you are no longer with this girl.

Stop dwelling on it.

All you do with hate is poison your own self. If you can't let go of it, get help because hate and anger will kill you.

sounds to me like you're a little off and that this girl didn't break your heart-you broke her and so you're being charged with assault and battery. that's not cool.

i find your desire for revenge disturbing and i think you should seek psychiatric help.

stay away from this woman-and all women until you deal with the anger and control issues that i am sure you have.

• Author

maybe so but i left out that she was exchanging # with another guy at a club so i admit i shouldnt of broken her phone but when her phone rang i couldnt help myself

Funny, I always thought big brothers were protective of their little sisters. Not planning revenge on them...for what? The "crime" of not dropping a friend because the friend has a well-justified restraining order against you?

Suggestions? Yes. Tell your parents that you have thoughts of taking revenge on your sister. They deserve to know so that she can be protected.

• Author

it really doesnt matter i understand i should just let this go but my sister should be on my side for the matter and thats the way it should be so im just gonna get back at my ex for all of the pain she put me through ill wait awhile but the worst ill do is find a way for my sis to get kicked out of the apartment for one my ex fathers owns the place and he has the restraining order on me so ill think of something

Is this the same sister who told the police that you hadn't hit your ex? Wasn't she on your side then?

Leave your ex alone.

And leave your sister alone too.

Grow up and be a man, not a thug.

You want revenge...you know what the BEST way is????

Don't talk to them, ignore.

For real, they will start noticing your silence. It's totally worked for me in situations and I don't lose my temper.

Try it at least