bikerboy730

i really want to send an apology to my ex. she has told me she doesnt think we have a true friendship. she told me she feels as if i never cared about her happiness, that i only cared about our relationship.. i love her very much. i want her to know that. with all my heart! her happiness and well being is and always has been very important to me! no bitterness attached.

Should i do this???

i really want to send an apology to my ex. she has told me she doesnt think we have a true friendship. she told me she feels as if i never cared about her happiness, that i only cared about our relationship.. i love her very much. i want her to know that. with all my heart! her happiness and well being is and always has been very important to me! no bitterness attached.

Should i do this???

No. I'm assuming she broke up with you and it's over. I think the best thing for you to do is spend your time, energy and thoughts on a girl who wants to be with you moving forward.

Why would you want to give someone an ego boost and make them feel okay about breaking up with you?

• Like 2
  • Author
bikerboy730
No. I'm assuming she broke up with you and it's over. I think the best thing for you to do is spend your time, energy and thoughts on a girl who wants to be with you moving forward.

Why would you want to give someone an ego boost and make them feel okay about breaking up with you?

the break up part i am dealing with. she was my best friend. when she shared something with me, i handled it poorly. she needed me as a friend, she thought that i was only concerned with myself. i made a huge error. i truely want her to be happy. with or without me. i guess im just trying to right a wrong here.

Biker, they say NC is best. Ask yourself in your heart that if this contact is to let her know you care and to win her back, or allow you to clear the air and heal. If she truly knew you then she knows you care. If she doesn't think you care, she doesn't know you. Therefore, your contact to win her back will hurt your chances. She will text you after NC, then you can use a sentence or two to state your case, but be positive and upbeat and let her know you did care, but your healing and you cared enough to let her go. Give it a week, and you wont have to initiate contact and you remain NC. IF 30 she doesn't respond, it wasn't meant to be anyway.

the break up part i am dealing with. she was my best friend. when she shared something with me, i handled it poorly. she needed me as a friend, she thought that i was only concerned with myself. i made a huge error. i truely want her to be happy. with or without me. i guess im just trying to right a wrong here.

Hold on...

She's upset you weren't there for her AFTER she broke up with you? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

Well too bad. That's what a breakup is - you let the other person go and they are no longer with you. In my opinion, she is selfish and a waste of time if that's the type of person she is.

Of course your only concern is going to be yourself after a breakup. You don't need to right any wrong here - there is no wrong. The only wrong would be you reaching out to her and looking to "fix" things when all you were doing was moving on for yourself.

You will only ruin your chances of EVER having a chance of getting back with her by making contact. As far as I am concerned, you are just looking for an excuse to make contact. Don't give her that upper hand and don't fall for her BS.

• Author
bikerboy730
Hold on...

She's upset you weren't there for her AFTER she broke up with you? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

Well too bad. That's what a breakup is - you let the other person go and they are no longer with you. In my opinion, she is selfish and a waste of time if that's the type of person she is.

Of course your only concern is going to be yourself after a breakup. You don't need to right any wrong here - there is no wrong. The only wrong would be you reaching out to her and looking to "fix" things when all you were doing was moving on for yourself.

You will only ruin your chances of EVER having a chance of getting back with her by making contact. As far as I am concerned, you are just looking for an excuse to make contact. Don't give her that upper hand and don't fall for her BS.

Thank you! that really helps me. i was so set on doing it. i have already told her before that im sorry and i love her so much. that i am here for her if she needs a friend.

so if she wants me back, then balls in her court. im not gonna contact her! thank you so my for your input!