Why does my wife always leave and then comes back?

Iamyoungjuan

Me and my wife have been together for 10 years married for 5 we have 4 kids together we do not fight at all we dissagree and argue like any other couple but over the years she always breakup with me and leave for days and weeks and then wanna get back together I dont understand why she does this

Can anyone help me out here with some advice

Me and my wife have been together for 10 years married for 5 we have 4 kids together we do not fight at all we dissagree and argue like any other couple but over the years she always breakup with me and leave for days and weeks and then wanna get back together I dont understand why she does this

Can you explain a bit more about your situation?

It could be simply because she is losing interest in you...I need a bit more information to give you an opinion.

I read your other threads. This has been going on since April 2013?!?!

For goodness sake, what is this doing to your four children? And after all this leaving and coming and going and staying, your recent thread you were talking about how you both were planning on another child?

Is anyone, someone in your family, you, your wife -- comprehend how this affects your kids? You both are so caught up in your dysfunction that you can't even look past yourselves and your own selfish drama and commit to providing stability and security for these kids.

This is absolutely insane.

• Like 1

Not a lot of people understand the bond between two married people, and they understand even less the bond created after having kids together. Sometimes you will hear "she is the mother of my kids" and people brush that off. They shouldn't. That's probably why she comes back to you.

Another reason could be related to finances. Can she make it on her own? If the answer is no, that could explain her return.

Now I'd like to know, did she give you any reasons as for why she leaves?

soccerrprp
Why don't you ask your wife?

THIS. Have you asked your wife????? It really is THAT simple. She has the answer(s) you are seeking. Ask her.