Day 16 of NC and I'm getting better but...

PersonaPersona

16 days ago I finally decided to block my Ex out of my life COMPLETELY, and I have to say it was really, really hard since I was so accustomed to having him in my life. But, ever since, I have been focusing on myself. From time to time, I have my ups and downs where I feel like I am finally moving on and then I feel like I'm taking a few steps back when he pops into my mind and I start thinking of him again. Nevertheless, I am much better since the breakup. The problem is, I'll be a Senior in high school this year, which means having to see him daily because of school. I feel like my heart is going to sink when I see him again in September. I know I have 1 class with him as I have already seen my schedule. It sucks, but, I have to learn to live with that.

Any tips?

Smarty Pants
16 days ago I finally decided to block my Ex out of my life COMPLETELY, and I have to say it was really, really hard since I was so accustomed to having him in my life. But, ever since, I have been focusing on myself. From time to time, I have my ups and downs where I feel like I am finally moving on and then I feel like I'm taking a few steps back when he pops into my mind and I start thinking of him again. Nevertheless, I am much better since the breakup. The problem is, I'll be a Senior in high school this year, which means having to see him daily because of school. I feel like my heart is going to sink when I see him again in September. I know I have 1 class with him as I have already seen my schedule. It sucks, but, I have to learn to live with that.

Any tips?

Deal with that when it comes. September is a long ways away.

It's summer (if you're in the states). Go out and have fun with friends.

These up and down feelings are completely normal. They do fade over time I can promise that.