Feeling for revenge

Hello,

After she was being crazy about me and draging me into her trap using too many sweet words i took a flight from morocco to los angeles we meet, had sex for a week when i left back to my home country she stoped talking to me less and less, and now there is zero contact i was looking for her all the time begging her to talk and send just few texts,but noway, im feeling like garbage and i want to put all the chats ,her naked pictures, phone numbers adreses work address everything i want to put everything online.

im just desperate and i dont know what to do..

any advice or any opinion will be more than welcomed

Edited by exactly
Ordinaryday

Haven't you heard "the best revenge is living well"? It is mostly true.

if you do those things it will show her YOU ARE STILL NOT OVER HER AND SHE CAN STILL GET TO YOU.

Move on with your life, appear to be having a good time and NEVER BE THE FIRST ONE TO INITIATE CONTACT, NEVER.

I can tell you, if she still cares about you, you moving on and seemingly forgetting about her and not caring about her at all will hurt her more than lashing out will.

Nah man it isn't worth it. If ya do that then you'll be the bigger jerk in this situation. You'd manage to be a bigger jerk than her (and she's a really big jerk for doing what she did to you). You really wanna be as evil as her?

I know your emotions are running high but once you calm back down you'll realize only a a real douchebag would do something like that. I get it though. Thats brutal man. But don't let her get to you like that.

Don't be a D-bag. it isn't always easy being the bigger man, but thats what you gotta do here. Success is the best revenge.

PhillyConnection23

That is a terrible idea and in some jurisdictions its illegal.

Move on (I know, easier said than done) but don't dwell on her. If you do that, she wins.

Life is too short to miserable or harbor resentment towards another person. For right now be angry, be sad but when the dust settles view it as a learning experience to make your remaining years on this planet the best you can possibly do.

• Author

I just find it hard to be smashed like that and let it go like nothing happened...

I was all the time mentioning im not looking for sex i want more than that, i made my intentions clear,she could stop everything if she didnt like what i was saying..

Thank you for your advices..

PhillyConnection23
I just find it hard to be smashed like that and let it go like nothing happened...

I was all the time mentioning im not looking for sex i want more than that, i made my intentions clear,she could stop everything if she didnt like what i was saying..

Thank you for your advices..

Its a part of growing up. You realize somethings are worth fighting and others aren't but seeking revenge for the sake of it is bad.

A favorite quote of mine is "revenge....something something dark side"

• Author

I defenitly agree with you im not a revenge guy really and never did it before never ever, this feeling of being tricked is the fuel of what im feeling right now..

If it's any help, why not reassess your feelings in a week's time? I don't think putting anything online will get her back but it'll definitely make you feel worse later down the road.

OH okay,then no use for revenge. Seems like an effort to even think about it. :) Just keep living your life and forget about her.

LostConfused123

As painful as my breakup was/is....

I am so glad I never did anything hurtful or vengeful. Ever. . . . I get the joy of knowing I remained dignified and classy. That alone speaks volumes and sends a HUGE message.

Don't give her the satisfaction of doing something so crazy and totally beneath you.

You are so much better than that!

lollipopspot

This is why more men don't get naked pics and videos of their girlfriends. The vengeful jerks spoil it for the others.

Be glad that some girl trusted you enough to do that. The fact that you're even considering it says something really lousy about you that you need to work on.

My ex cheated on me and I would never have done something like that (the equivalent of that) to hurt him. If you felt love for someone, and you felt loved in return, even if only for awhile, be glad that you got that gift - some people never do.

• Like 1
  • Author
This is why more men don't get naked pics and videos of their girlfriends. The vengeful jerks spoil it for the others.

Be glad that some girl trusted you enough to do that. The fact that you're even considering it says something really lousy about you that you need to work on.

My ex cheated on me and I would never have done something like that (the equivalent of that) to hurt him. If you felt love for someone, and you felt loved in return, even if only for awhile, be glad that you got that gift - some people never do.

She should be responsible for her actions,ok i'm not going to do that but the next time she will meet somebody else and do the same thing with him he will think about doing worse. and it's not about the trust of sending naked pictures this problem is much more deeper than that.

She should be responsible for her actions, but it is not for you to decide how, and when. Life has a way of working things out. That is great that you are worried about the next guy, but worry more about you!

Focus your energy on meeting someone new. You met her right? You can and will meet another girl, and she will have unique qualities that are even better (and worse) than your ex.

Once you accept that you will never know why, or what caused her to change her feelings, you will be free from the revenge feelings, and then you will look at those pictures and remember the good times that you shared for that moment in time..

For what it's worth, if you do post everything, it could really come back to haunt you. No girl would want to take the chance with you if she finds out what you did to this other girl. Think about your future relationships! Don't do anything to jeopardize them!

• Author

There is only one thing that is convincing me not to do it,i'm not afraid of anything else but in all cases in any situation, revenge isn't the solution, that is it, i'm not caring about her or her reputation or the nice moments we had cause i know everything was fake and build on her plans.

Always Pondering

You're absolutely right OP, that revenge is not the mature solution. You know you're better than that and you know you don't have to stoop that low.

You're just clouded with emotions and a thirst to make things right and that's totally understandable when people hurt you. You said it yourself and you should know the fuel will burn out soon enough.

Karma will do justice as you go on living well.

• Like 1