My ex still stares at me..why????

OK_computer

I have to see her everyday..its unavoidable. I've been good about not looking her direction in class after the breakup. Happend to glance that side today talking to someone in that direction and caught her staring at me. Its been 2 months since we fought and broke up. Why is she still staring at me?? Mind you it was an on and off relationship of 3 years with 15 or so break ups. Why is she still staring at me? I love her I hate her. I want to die or yell at her when I see her. Its so damn frustrating. ..pls give me some advice. .

• Author
OK_computer
I don't know, ask her.

I would but its been nc for 2 months. Blocked number and defriended on facebook.

Meh, continue ignoring her. It sounds like you weren't happy with each other. Nothing good can come of talking to each other now. It doesn't really matter why she's staring. Maybe she want's to fnck with you or maybe she's really angry. Either way you both should continue healing from the BU. Now during summer break that should progress well as you probably don't have to be in the same room all the time.

Good luck!

Dude, if you dated for 3 years and you broke up 15 times within those 3 years, then the writing is on the wall. You guys aren't meant for each other.

Ignore her and continue with NC.

Sorry if that isn't what you want to hear.

• Like 1

It could mean she was bored, or sad... who knows. Stop wondering and move on

lil hoodlum

Maybe you had a booger on your face! :laugh:

Well she obviously has some feelings for you. Maybe good or bad.

I agree with Chi townD, on and off again relationship with 15 break ups, you two aren't very compatible.

• Author
OK_computer

She is absolutely nuts I know that for a fact but im pretty crazy too. She stares ate me atleast once a day sometimes more I see it from the corner. Im finally happy after so long making friends and ignoring all she put me through and she cannot see me happy. Because it was an oaoa relationship she probably thinks though it was a rough bu (just like the other 14 or so) that ill probably try to go over to her and make up

But she doesn't understand whats different this time is I was the one to defriend her and I am friggin done period. Though I love her I'll never put myself through that again. The last 2 months I quit drinking and smoking (which I did to cope with her bullcrap) and started going to the gym. She may think this is not the end has 15 BUs may do that to a person. But I've set my boundary, just can't keep from getting pissed her though.

The thing is if I were to make amends again...I already know how it will end again the 16th time. So I prefer not to start another vicious cycle

Edited by OK_computer
  • Author
OK_computer
Dude, if you dated for 3 years and you broke up 15 times within those 3 years, then the writing is on the wall. You guys aren't meant for each other.

Ignore her and continue with NC.

Sorry if that isn't what you want to hear.

Maybe you had a booger on your face! :laugh:

Well she obviously has some feelings for you. Maybe good or bad.

I agree with Chi townD, on and off again relationship with 15 break ups, you two aren't very compatible.

I agree also but it hurts like hell seeing her knowing it will end im the same cycle. Its like that movie groundhog day

I have a girl that I just recently dated and we cut ties together. She had some issues and I know I dodged a bullet. We are friends and she immediately got in a relationship with a guy after 3 weeks. I dodged a major bullet. The guy is a loser too so that says a lot about her. I didn't take her crap either. As soon as I saw her relationship status on FB, I sent her a FB message I was happy for her and I hope all is well..I can guarantee she's keeping tabs on me especially with a girl I've been partying with tagging me in photos (she is really hot). I've noticed she started liking some of my FB statuses too.

Best way to sum it up...you dodged a bullet, thank yourself that you did..mentally sane women don't play games.

• Author
OK_computer
I have a girl that I just recently dated and we cut ties together. She had some issues and I know I dodged a bullet. We are friends and she immediately got in a relationship with a guy after 3 weeks. I dodged a major bullet. The guy is a loser too so that says a lot about her. I didn't take her crap either. As soon as I saw her relationship status on FB, I sent her a FB message I was happy for her and I hope all is well..I can guarantee she's keeping tabs on me especially with a girl I've been partying with tagging me in photos (she is really hot). I've noticed she started liking some of my FB statuses too.

Best way to sum it up...you dodged a bullet, thank yourself that you did..mentally sane women don't play games.

Yea RN,

I'm starting to feel lucky that it's over..and it was a mutual thing anyways. Someone who plays games is totally immature. Yesterday in class she was talking on the phone and giggling..I looked at her to see if she would look at me while she talked and what do u know? She was taking peeks at me and was shocked and couldn't look away when we locked eyes. I just gave a smirk and shook my head and looked away. Then my ex best friend went off and started flirting with her...she's so cheap. Ewww. I want to tell her to not look at me its annoying. But I dont want to break NC