sister/brother in law/ ex b/f & me??????

Just broke up, now the problem is that the guy that I am not with anymore has caused alot of damage. He is also my sisters b/f's friend. he asks everyone to lie for him like right now (he told my brother in law to say that they are not talking) blaming brother in law for the break up.Thats why I stopped talking to my brother in law for 4 days and left him in the cold. I know this because I confronted my brother in law as to why he would say things about me,(not like him at all)He has been lying to me non stop then saying that my brother in law is the lyer, to top that off he has even cause my sister to want to move out!!! There relationship is on the rocks as it is and this did not help. I have know the ex for about 4 years and decided that it would be a good thing.I have moved 1500 miles to be with him and now it is ovber and it has not even been a month. Ok this is where it gets hard on me. Not only are they all friends, but I live in the same biuilding as my sister and her b/f. I do not want to cause anymore drama in my life as I am going through enough right now, but how do I react to him coming around. He has messed me up and I am very mad at him for all of this. I promised my brother in law that I would not say a word about them talking. And I intend to keep it that way, but I feel rage right now I feel like I can ot go to the places that we all use to go to, I feel scared to come to there pplace in case he is here or calls on the 2 way. How can I do this? I do not want ot move, This big move has made me broker then I have felt in the past few years as well I have a special needs daughter and 2 other kids, moving around would not be good, too hard on my daughter. (where we live the father also lives same city)

Anyone know how to subtract the amger without causing anymore damage to my life as well as sisters and brother in laws. please really need fast help!!!

P.S I even seen him sit out front of the building for some strange reason yesterday talking to others, lives about 9 blocks away from here. and at this point i am still not to know that brother in law and ex are talking (ex's idea) brother in law ans ex also work together... what do i do?

thank you

Don't waste anymore of your time on this guy. He's hardly worth it. It's over with him from the looks of things and I think you ought to count your blessings and move on. Anger is counterproductive, you have better things to do. With friends like this who needs enemies? Say good riddance to bad rubbish in your mind and instead look for someone who will genuinely love you, a person who doesn't lie in such extreme ways. You have a life to rebuild in a new city, you have kids that no doubt need your love and attention. Move on and forget about this incredible loser!

I so did that, I just did not think that there was a way that people do not have tension, however i never created it to begin with so i need not worry about this anymore, I have talked to my sister and my brother in law and we are all cool. Thats what counts to me... His loss not mine!!!

Thank you for replying...