The beginning of the end

Cassandra_lynn

Cassandra_lynn

I know I posted yesterday But I never posted everything. so here we go.

Tuesday i got broken up with.. after a year and a half he ended things with me. I work with him.. and I went to go to work that day he had to work at four and I had to work at 5 so I get there and into an hour of working he was all moping around. So I walked up to him and asked him what was wrong.. he told me nothing.. he would tell me later.. I kept asking and all of a sudden he looks at me and say I can't do this anymore. He ended it. I gave him the "promise" ring back and went out to the drive thru where I was working and tried not to cry. I asked him if he could close for me so I could just not be there with him. He closed for me and I told him after work I would stop by so we can talk about things. we have broken things off before but usually we get back together. That night I went to his house and waited for him. He pulled up.. I left a message on his window telling him how I feel. He looked at me like he didn't know who I was.. Thats what hurt he hugged me like he didn't know me.. It hurt. He told me he couldn't take me back because he didn't want to do this anymore. Just the sunday before we went on a romantic camping day. Well it was rainy most of the day so we stayed inside the tent. We had sex a few times that day/night and then the next day everything was fine. So thats what confuses me on why he broke up with me. Everything was fine.. unless he used me for the sex.. this stinks.. The other thing that pissed me off about when we broke up was this girl from my school was in there the whole time right before he broke up with me he walked over to her and she kept on saying just do it.. just do it.. then after he broke up with me he walked over to her and she said she was so proud of him. Wenesday morning i went to his house early that morning so I could say somethings that went through my mind the night before.. I had a key and I was bringing to back to him.. all of a sudden when I am sitting there talking to him.. his mom walked in grabbed the key and gave me a dirty glare and walked out slamming the door. so i decided just to leave.. to find out that night when I was at work talking to him.. we actually kinda talked.. that his mom thinks I am a slut she thinks i was sleeping around on him. I am sorry but I could never do that. My boyfriend/ her son was the first for me.. maybe thats why its harder for me to let go. well after awhile he quit talking to me. So here I am from school sitting here trying to figure out how to get over him and heal this heartbreak.

If any of you have ideas let me know please.. I need to get over this.

So he never gave you a real reason why he broke up with you?

Have you spoken to the other girl that was telling him to just do it?

Why would his mother have reason to believe you were sleeping around on him?

• Author
Cassandra_lynn

We had a few fights nothing to big and he said he couldn't deal with those..

I don't know why his mom would think that.. The guy she thinks I was sleeping with is gay.. and him and I aren't friends anymore.. its weird

YellowLioness

He's probably filled her head with all kinds of crap to make her not like you. He's probably just immature, and not ready for what you are.

Probably the best advice I can give is not to see him, speak to him, text him, call him, meet him for lunch, whatever. If you do see him, ignore him. Pretend like you are on a different planet. If he speaks to you, again, act cool and collected. Don't give him the satisfaction of seeing you sweat.

YellowLioness

Some guys just don't want to be friends.

He acts like you've done something horrible to him. Maybe he's just an angry type of guy.

Could be that he knows you're a good girl, and that he knows you're too good for him, so he is acting like a little b*tch to make you hate him so the break up is easier.

I'm sorry to hear about how cruel you are being treated. It sounds to me like someone has been telling lies about you and everyone believed the lies. A similar situation happened to me in high school. My ex believed I was seeing someone else when I wasn't. The rumor was started by a classmate that had a crush on my ex. I didn't know this back then and I was so hurt feeling like I needed to prove that I was telling the truth.

I tried to tell his sister that it was a lie, but she didn't listen to me. They had prejudged me without giving me a trial. It's supposed to be the other way around, we are innocent until proven guilty.

In a nutshell, I'm glad I experienced this way back then because now, I know what I would do in this type of situation. I also learned a huge lesson, that this is the time when you know who your real friends are. I hate to say this, because although he was your lover, he sure isn't being a good friend right now. The least he could do is give you the benefit of the doubt and listen to what you have to say FIRST and to find out if what has happened is the truth.

The way I look at it now; if my ex would rather believe other people before he believed me, then he wasn't worth the trouble. That type of person does not have good characteristics to be married to. How would you feel if he was your husband and everyone knew about what was going on (except you)? Count your blessings that you aren't married to this man.

About my ex again, the funny thing is that a couple of years later, we saw each other at our old high school homecoming game, he said if I wouldn't have cheated on him, we would have been married by now. I told him that I never cheated, but he wasn't listening still. By then, it didn't matter to me what he thought of me because I was with someone new and was in love. That's the best weapon (being in love with someone better).

Right now, what you need to do is to keep your head up high. Don't let anyone intimidate or humiliate you. Try to keep this in mind: Do not give anyone the power to control your feelings and especially right now, you need to love yourself more than anyone else (other than God that is). So if someone is not treating you with the respect you deserve, you don't need them.

The girl that kept saying, "Just do it" may have something to do with this (or she knows what was said about you. Maybe this is why she was giving him advice to break it off with you). Which brings me to another conclusion. Why can't your ex think for himself and why does he listen to all these other people? Is he that spineless or is he a child that he needs his mommy's direction? Sorry to sound so rude. It just irritates me when men act like babies and can't think for themselves.

Timing is everything. Right now, the situation is "boiling." Try to stay away at this point. You need to either find the right time and place, or send an email asking him what happened and tell (write) him the truth. Always remember to think about yourself and do not chase after him in front of people and end up making a fool of yourself. Don't show anyone (at work, public). Don't be/act embarrassed because you didn't do anything.

Remember that no one has the right to emotionally/verbally abuse you.

Try to remember not to say anything if you are experiencing the following:

Hungry

Angry

Tired

Lonely

I hope I've helped you and I hope things work out for you and if they don't, you don't need people like this in your life. You need quality people with good characters in your life. We all do.

Good luck,

CC

I read your thread quickly at first, and missed the part where he said he didn't want to do this anymore.......In that case, you shouldn't contact him anymore.

Actually for a guy who just tells it like this (so cold and acting like he doesn't know you), you need to give him a taste of his own medicine. Be a creep back.

He has no empathy for how he is treating you. In fact, it's better if you don't write or tell him anything. That will show him how unimportant he is to you.

Show him that you have a life and you don't need him. Show him you are having fun without him. If you don't feel this way (for now -- you will later), just act like it anyway. The worse thing you can do is to show him that you still care after he was so cold to you and told you these things.

Originally posted by Cassandra_lynn

Do you have aol???? I need advice and don't want to put it in here

Yes I do. I'm trying to figure out how to email you. I just registered tonight.