gift for guy friend

Ok here is the deal, my girlfriend is 16y/o and i am 18y/o. We are together 4 months, i know this will sound pathetic and and so on but i want to hear what you think. I really do love her, but few days ago her guy friend, her classmate and really close friend left to amerika, so she gave him necklacke, its yin yang necklace, so he has like yang piece and she has yin. Well here is her story, she said she wanted to give it to me, but as she show it to him or smth, he said give it to me like talisman, because i am leaving to amerika on year bla bla, so after he conviced her a bit she gave it to him, another think is she knew i am really jellous about this guy so when i asked about it she lied to me but i then found the truth. Well what you think ? i call this bs. Other thing is they made out like once, as she said she wanted to try it. So i obviously was jellous when they hang out it in school, they spent a lot of time together but rarely hang out out of school. She said she absolutely doesnt want to date him or anything, he is also a huge player and stuff. She is my first gf as i am her first, so its hard for me to let her go, so should i break up with her ?

You two are young & at your ages people don't always think things through. I'm not crazy about her lying but in the end, he's gone & you are there.

Before you break up with her, talk to her. Ask her to look you in the eyes & assure you that you are her BF & she doesn't have feelings beyond friendship for him. If she says yes, put him out of your mind. If she hesitates, it's up to you how you proceed next but nobody should have to be 2nd fiddle.

• Author

Well she lied to me because she knew i would be mad as hell, so i understand but cant forgive she lied to me. And i am pretty sure she had no feelings for him whatsoever, she also said it to me several times. It is just so dumb and selfish to behave like this also i hate this guy he behaves like big douchebag. But thanks i will think about it :/