is she trying to make me jealous

markmartinisfast

im friends with my ex on facebook(we just broke up)

today on facebook she put a stats that said

having a great weekend! #onmyownlevel #doinme

is she just tryin to make me jealous

She probably wasn't thinking about you when she wrote that. She's having a great weekend doing what she wants. You can also have a great weekend doing what you want. :)

seems like it....

I'd say let it pass and the get pulled into the drama. Silence speaks louder at times.

Jealousy never produced anything good IMO.

• Author
markmartinisfast

i hate to say this but i sort of think she is trying to make me jealous. last night i went out with my friend (who is a girl) and we were out til about 4 am. i posted a status on facebook about us being at ihop and took a video

i think my ex is thinking im trying to rub it in her face, which im not.

i just think she is trying to make me feel bad

I don't get this am not gonna say it was easy for me to do but :

As soon as you break up and he-she dumps you then you start dumping all that has to do with them including social media.

Why would your nerves your broken heart be ground amusement park 4 someone?

WHY

You say its sooooooo hard well no s....t like we don't know its hard but any little piece of sanity pride and dignity you can have and spare is precious.

Keep those pearls for yourself don't throw them in mud for crying out loud ...

seems like it....

I'd say let it pass and the get pulled into the drama. Silence speaks louder at times.

Jealousy never produced anything good IMO.

Completely agree with this person. She probably is trying to get a reaction out of you. Don't give it.

Strength in Healing

Doinme? Onmyownlevel?

Break NC and please encourage her to get an education.

• Like 2
i hate to say this but i sort of think she is trying to make me jealous. last night i went out with my friend (who is a girl) and we were out til about 4 am. i posted a status on facebook about us being at ihop and took a video

Let me get this straight...you believe that your ex posted a status celebrating herself & her independence only to make you jealous yet YOU posted a late night video of you with a female friend & are completely innocent of doing that very thing...For anyone looking for an example of "projection", this is it.

Look, I understand that you are hurting, but I have to tell you, playing games makes you look a lot more immature & foolish than deleting your ex from FB.

4everalones
i just havent deleted her. seems childish

If you don't want to block/delete here, at least unfollow her posts, and don't cyber stalk her. That requires a lot of willpower though. If you can do it, all the power to you, if not, you can 'temporarily' block her to avoid over-analyzing her posts.

Also, posting a video with another female at 4 am is not an innocent move. Come on! don't drag yourself in this childish online war. Actually, social media can be detrimental after the breakup. I would even suggest that you stay away from Facebook for a few weeks to avoid any drama or unwanted news. don't post anything for now and don't check anyone's posts. You'll regret overreacting later.

Edited by 4everalones
i just havent deleted her. seems childish

No, whats childish is that you are wondering whether her status updates are meant to make you jealous.

Seriously, who really gives a flying eff what she thinks about you deleting her from your facebook - she dumped you, right? This is about you taking care of yourself not anyone else.

Okay, when I read this, I knew you two are playing games with each other. You stated that you don't want to block her on facebook because it seems childish, THIS is childish and you started it.

Block her and move on with your life.

Doinme? Onmyownlevel?

Break NC and please encourage her to get an education.

:laugh: I had the same thought.

OP, you're both acting like jealous middle schoolers. If you want to get back together, get back together. If not, you both need to grow up.