Girlfriend dumped me because I'm apparently too childish?

Right, kind of complicated situation, here's what happened on Thursday/Friday:

My girlfriend told me that she found this celebrity attractive and he's the same age as me which makes it even worse for me as I feel like I can relate more. Well, she made a Twitter fan page for him and posted tweets to his actual Twitter saying "hello gorgeous" and there was a photo of him and she said "that photo of you ooh" with a winky kind of face. It's one thing to think he's attractive, but to create a whole account about him and to send tweets like that?

She said it's normal to find other people attractive, but I only find her attractive... and also I feel like she's took it too far. And the thing is, after being in a relationship for almost 2 years, she says this is the first person she's found attractive, so it just feels weird to me. I'm also really insecure about myself.

She said that this whole situation has put her off of me, but I dunno how true that is. But she never lies to me, but later she says she's been going off of me for a few weeks because I'm too childish? By childish she means that I can't do anything myself and always rely on her? I've tried improving and I think I have but she doesn't.

She says why she doesn't want to be with me because of how I speak to her and being too childish. I speak to her badly sometimes because she does too AND I can get angry quite easily but I try my hardest not to shout, etc.

She says she doesn't want us to talk at all but I just can't bring myself not to. I kept trying a bit and sent a paragraph last night trying to win her back but this morning she just replied coldly and kept telling me to leave her alone. I can be myself around her and she feels the same, so I really don't understand how she can just break up with me like that. I said I wish she would've told me she was going off of me sooner and she said she was waiting for me to change.

I dunno what to do. I love her so much. We've broke up before but it's never lasted more than a day.

please help, i need her

thank you, sorry for the length

She made a new Twitter (about him) yesterday and I found it, she doesn't know. Yesterday I said that she was obsessed with the celebrity and she said she wasn't, but the description of the Twitter says "obsessed with the fab luke friend"... (that's who he is btw)

wtaf does that mean

(actually, disregard this bit, she said she only put that because she didn't know what else to put and she'd seen someone else put that and wasn't/isn't actually obsessed with him)

i really want to be her boyfriend, the paragraph i sent last night listed all of the things i love about her, how happy she makes me feel, amongst other things and she replied all coldly, as i've said omg>.<

it hurts so much how on her fan twitter she's calling him cute, adorable, etc.

like, my stomach and heart hurt so much just thinking about how she finds him attractive

(I posted that on Yahoo Answers previously)

A DAY OR SO LATER

Okay, so on Friday I was still begging and pleading for her to have me back, saying that I'll change and be more mature. She kept telling me to leave her alone. One message she said was "Leave me alone, just f- off you pest", then a few minutes later said "Sorry, that was unacceptable. But please leave me alone." THEN a few minutes later said "ill give you ONE more chance", wtf? I didn't reply straight away because I wasn't near my phone and she'd sent another message of spam, just something like "sjdgjsdg99gdd", I can't remember. Not like it matters, haha!

But anyway, on that Friday night I went to stop at her house and everything was fine. The next day we went shopping and I bought us both a meal. When we got back to her house I said "we've barely spent much time together today" (as in, just us alone) and she got a bit moody because of that. Not sure if that's really relevant to the story, but still. Anyway, on this day (Saturday) the television show that has the celebrity she finds attractive was going to be on and I asked if we had to watch it and she said "yeah, there's no point watching it all the way up to now and then not watching the final", which makes sense but I just felt awkward.

Anyway, earlier I cleaned my teeth at her house and accidentally left toothpaste in the sink... (I thought I'd got rid of it) and she got really annoyed at me for that, saying that was really childish.

When the first advert came on after watching the show, she asked if I'd make her some hot chocolate (she makes me drinks a lot without me even having to ask, so I thought "why not?"), so I did that, but this is where everything messes up...

Once I'd made hers, I brought it into the living room and tried to give it too her and she was like "How am I supposed to hold that?" (I was holding the handle", so I was like "uh I'm not sure, where should I put it?" and she said "Where do you think?" so I said "I dunno, please just tell me!" so she said "where we usually put drinks" and I totally forgot where, but it's on this chest thing (counts as a table) and there's no coasters or anything to put drinks which there really should be...

but anyway, I ended up spilling it a little bit by accident and she was like "oh well done, you know what, just go pour it down the sink" so I said "What, don't you want it?" and she said "No, not if YOU'VE made it" (which hurt), so at this point I got quite angry and just poured both drinks down the sink and washed them up as well as I could.

She said that I'm really childish, immature and lack common sense. (I could've placed the drink on a piece of paper, but I didn't think of that)

Also, earlier that day (or the day before, not too sure) she said "let's just have a fresh start"... well, obviously not a fresh start if she's getting annoyed over me doing these two things?

So, she told me to leave after I spilt the hot chocolate, so I rang my mum to come and get me... I went upstairs to get my things and I could her my (ex) girlfriend talking to her mum and her mum was saying "he can hear you, you know" and she was like "i know, i don't care"...

even her mum said she was acting a bit mean, but she agreed that i could've just put a piece of paper down (so she was kind of agreeing that I have no common sense)...

so when my mum was at the house, I left and my (ex) gf's mum said to her that she didn't want me to stand outside in the cold and my (ex) gf said "i don't care", but it was okay because my mum was there, so I just left without saying anything to my (ex) gf...

Oh yeah, she also told me to leave her alone and not to speak to her. When we broke up before, I kept texting her and trying to call her... When she was talking to her mum I heard her say to her "can you tell him to leave me alone, her won't listen to me", but I left before her mum had chance to say that.

The thing is, she said she still loves me on the previous breakup (Thursday/Friday) and she usually wants me back.

Once I'd left the house, she was posting things on a new Twitter she'd made earlier that day (she deleted the one dedicated to the celebrity because she knew i didn't like it) about the celebrity as the TV show was still on...

and the next day she went shopping with her friend (that was already planned, but still), so she was having fun with her friend while I was at home, in bed, pretty much all day because I was so upset... later, she was liking photos on Instagram of the celebrity and also just other things. I don't get how she can be happy enough to be doing stuff like that. (she might not be happy and using these things to try and be happy, idk)

But anyway, I haven't spoke to her since the breakup which is only about 1 day and a half, but it hurts so much. I keep checking what photos she's liked on Instagram and to see if she's posted anything on Twitter. I really want another chance, but I'm scared I won't get one. As I've said before, we've never broke up more than a day so idk what's going to happen now:/

I daren't text her because she doesn't want me to, but I'm also scared she won't text me. I love her and miss her so much. I'm scared that if I say anything I'll just push her away even more, but I don't want her to lose feelings for me and I don't want her to move on. We can both only be ourselves around each other and when it's good, it's really good and we laugh a lot:/ it's just me being immature, childish and lacking common sense that she doesn't like...

How do I get her back? How do I prove to her that I can actually change? (I said I would before this breakup, but to her I was just the same, despite me trying really hard to not mess up)...

Who do you think is in the wrong here, me, her or both of us and why?

Should I talk to her? I'm scared she won't talk to me. If so, what should I say? I really need her so much.

I'm so sorry for the length, thank you for actually reading my nonsense.

(if there's any details I've missed out I'll just make new posts, I think I've covered everything though)

I'm 17 (only been for a few months) and she's 15 (nearly 16) btw.

We were dating for 1 year, 10 months and a few days.

Edited by mf9

Sorry didn't read the whole thread, but she made a twitter fanpage for a celebrity, sends them messages and then has the nerve to call you childish?

You dodged a bullet mate, she's mental.

EDIT: She's 15? ****ing hell.

• Like 1

She's got one foot out the door. The obsession with the celebrity doesn't seem healthy but it's not like she's sending winks & stuff to somebody she had a chance to have a relationship with. The Twitter account is probably read & maintained by the celebrity's PR people not the man himself.

Anyway, she's picking fights with you over stupid stuff like the toothpaste & the hot chocolate. She's pushing into breaking up with her. Either way I don't see a future for you two.

Sorry

Dude, just run. She's frickin 15. She just put the dolls up a couple of years ago and she needs to learn a LOT about relationships.

You two are just kids. Just be a kid an enjoy life. Hell, there's probably a ton of 17 and 18 year old girls that aren't going to play half the frickin games this girl is playing at. And girls that won't be head over heels about a washed up X factor freak that no one will know about next year.

You both need to do some growing up. Just leave and be done with it.

Honestly, if she wants to make contact with you she will but with her only being 15, I now understand the thing with the celeb.

You will be a pest if you keep texting her. Just leave it alone

She is projecting onto you. What she is doing is entirely childish and inappropriate within the confines of your relationship.

• Like 1

Hey man. I know your madly in love with this girl. 2 years right???

Anyways, she has been acting very childish, mean and immature, but i guess she is only 15...

She has NO respect for you though. And she will continue to treat you like dirt and walk all over you man.

Personally, i think you got to start no contact with her. STOP LOOKING AT HER FACEBOOK and let her go and move on.

BUT BUT BUT,

If you want her back, then SHE NEEDS TO CHANGE!! Not you.

You need to turn the tables on her. So stick to no contact, move on, and if she ever messages you you got to say something like 'Sorry, but i have come to realise you have no respect for me, and you were very nasty to me. We need space. Bye'

Thats the only move you have here if you REALLY want to have her back in your life....

She has to acknowledge that she has been a real jerk to you and she needs to change before YOU take her back.

She has to apoligise and make it up to you good for you to even consider taking her back.

Regain power here. DONT BE A DOORMAT or this will never work for you.

• Like 1

Who didn't fancy celebrities at 15 and follow them around!

She's just 15, she doesn't need to change, you both have years to do that and worry about relationships.

Just chill.