Unblocked on facebook

So, me and my ex dated for awhile. We had a really strong connection right from the start. While we were dating, we spent most of our time together, we were very close and affectionate, and every time he would get drunk he would tell me how much he loved me. We never said it sober, though he came close, and I never said it to him, but I did have really strong feelings for him.

We broke up a month ago, initiated by me but he agreed with it. It wasn't a good break up, there was no "let's stay friends", and after it was done, I deleted him as a friend on fb. He then blocked me. Since breaking up, he's tried to call me a couple times when I know he's been drinking but I haven't answered or initiated contact with him. I looked on my fb today and saw his name on a mutual friend's status, so obviously he's unblocked me.

I miss him and still think about him. He is a social media attention w****, so even though I'm not his friend I can see all of his status updates if I look at his page now. I'm not going to keep checking it, but I am wondering what the opinions are on this? I haven't had any contact with him in over a month, even when he's tried with me (though I know it was drunkenly) but it would be nice to know he's thinking about me too. What do you guys make of it?

crazybestie101
So, me and my ex dated for awhile. We had a really strong connection right from the start. While we were dating, we spent most of our time together, we were very close and affectionate, and every time he would get drunk he would tell me how much he loved me. We never said it sober, though he came close, and I never said it to him, but I did have really strong feelings for him.

We broke up a month ago, initiated by me but he agreed with it. It wasn't a good break up, there was no "let's stay friends", and after it was done, I deleted him as a friend on fb. He then blocked me. Since breaking up, he's tried to call me a couple times when I know he's been drinking but I haven't answered or initiated contact with him. I looked on my fb today and saw his name on a mutual friend's status, so obviously he's unblocked me.

I miss him and still think about him. He is a social media attention w****, so even though I'm not his friend I can see all of his status updates if I look at his page now. I'm not going to keep checking it, but I am wondering what the opinions are on this? I haven't had any contact with him in over a month, even when he's tried with me (though I know it was drunkenly) but it would be nice to know he's thinking about me too. What do you guys make of it?

Nothing special. We can't know whats in his mind. Probably, he isnt angry any more , he doesn't care about it. can be many meanings.

organizedchaos

Since you won't take his calls or contact him, he's using FB as a means to reach out to you. Maybe trying to show off. Or post something that will provoke you to reach out to him.

If you are really committed to moving on, you could block him. That will send a strong message.