Break up recovery tips

BigGirlPantiesOn

BigGirlPantiesOn

Found this interesting and believe it's quite useful. Below are breakup recovery tips -

1. If you've "broken up" more than once, it's just not meant to be. Remember that time where the couple fought every day and constantly broke up and made up with each other, and then they got married and had a happy life? Me neither.

2. Changing is a lengthy process that takes time and effort. If your ex claims to have changed, chances are they actually just miss you. It's only been a few weeks, buddy. Do you really think they're suddenly a better person?

3. Backsliding is like eating a Big Mac when you're on a diet. It's good in a very shallow way for about five minutes, and then you realize why it's not worth it. Don't be that guy.

4. It's been said to death but No Contact really is the only way. If you have any voluntary lines of communication with your ex, the breakup will be exponentially more difficult. If they're especially manipulative, they will do anything to break NC. Don't give them the satisfaction.

5. The cliches are true (in spirit, at least). Deleting Facebook and hitting the gym aren't miracle cures, but being proactive in general and working on yourself is always a good thing. Keep your mind off the ****ty relationship that you've idealized in your head.

6. You need a buddy to keep you accountable, if you've got one. One of my friends would go so far as to mock and tease me when I'd talk about my stupid ex or hint that I wanted to be with her again. That approach won't work for everyone, but tough love can definitely help. Preferably recruit one of your friends who particularly despises this ex.

7. Your ex is not the end-all be-all. You will laugh at yourself a year from now for thinking this. Trust me.

8. Holding on to this bad relationship is disrespectful to yourself. You only have about 80 years (give or take whatever) on this planet. Every second you waste on this is time you aren't going to get back. Tick tock, dude.

This Is The Advice Everyone Needs To Hear After A Breakup

• Like 5

Not true...broke up 13 times and married her...was together 24 years every relationship is different but the rules are the same...date a girl forever..