Snapchat chaos

What does it mean when I receive a snapchat from an ex who broke my heart on valentines day and says nothing for six months then out of the blue sends me a snap video of him pissing. I didn't respond. And the next month he sends me another one showing him making money. Again I ignored it. And then Halloween came and I snap chatted everyone wishing them a happy Halloween. He snapchats back saying bitches be drunk. And I got angry but didn't reply. Just up until two weeks ago he sent me this snap that just made me angry. It was a picture of a girl in her lingerie facing down on his bed, and he says in the picture, "she didn't even know." What the hell is that supposed to mean and why is he doing this to me??

• Like 1

Stop Snapchatting with him! This is not NC. It's also very strange of him, but don't give him that much thought.

• Like 1

What's most bizarre is the fact that he still has access to you when you should have blocked him after the pissing video. You're asking for explanations as to why he's behaving this way instead of asking yourself why you're choosing to continuously have yourself open to such disrespect.

SMH.

• Like 5
  • Author
What's most bizarre is the fact that he still has access to you when you should have blocked him after the pissing video. You're asking for explanations as to why he's behaving this way instead of asking yourself why you're choosing to continuously have yourself open to such disrespect.

SMH.

I had no clue how to block him at the time and was figuring out how he got my name when he wasn't on my contact list. Fortunately I was able to block him and I won't be hearing from him anymore. But I was wondering why he had to do that.

• Like 4
  • Author
Can't you block him? Don't deal with him anymore in any shape or form. Sounds like an ******* to me.

I was able to block him! He is...it's unfortunate that he was my first everything.

• Like 1

Lmao I actually laughed at the things he was sending you because it is so silly and lame i cant even understand it. I know its not funny for you now but wow you dodged a bullet by not being with this guy.

A true gentleman would never snap chat a photo of another girl in lingerie. Sounds like he's got something to prove..and I agree he sounds silly and like a wannabe gangster. Thank god you blocked him.

• Like 2