broke up because u wanted to have fun, PLEASE POST!

Starnette83

Hi did u break up with ure gf or bf because u wanted to see what else was out there? U grew bored??

did u regret it later???

did he/she take u back? did u even try going back??

did ure bf or gf break up with u because they wanted to seee what else was out there, go out with friends and not have a bf or gf ..did they ever come back?

did u take them back?

are u still trying to move on???

PLEASE POST URE STORIES!

Very childish if you ask me. We were together 6.5 years and out of nowhere she tells me that she's tired of being tied down and starts going out and getting drunk every night. Now she has hooked up with some loser and has just turned into this completely different person than the one I was engaged to. I know she will snap out of it, realize what she gave up for the sake of "partying" and will probably come crawling back to me, but the question is is she worth taking back?

I know she wants to think that I'm waiting for her because she has freaked out when I told her I was considering moving away and also got insanely jealous when I said my friends were trying to hook me up with somebody. It's completely ridiculous because here she is with this loser and hoping that I'll just wait around for her when she decides shes done having her fun. To be perfectly honest I want things to work out between us, because I feel like we're soulmates, but she is not gonna to walk back into my life like she hasn't done anything if and when she does come back. We have all these years invested in each other and she completely disrespected that. Anyway, I think the excuse of wanting to have fun is crap. If you truly love your partner you can work something out to stay together and maybe go out with your friends more. It's completely selfish to expect somebody to sit back and let you go out and see other people while they wait for you.

manofmystrey

Hey there i read ur post and what ur girl did to u was not right i am going through the same thing i just poseted my story. I am having a real hard time getting over it. Did anything dramatic happen with the realtionship that made her change toward you? did she give u any indication that she might do what she did? Mine did not at all she just told me in a email she was with another guy for about 7 months and that she hated me and so on and so forth. I am not really sure what i can say that might help other then u are not alone as i am suffering throught the same thing as u.

just like you guys..me and my girlfriend were perfect together for the better part of 2 years.....she transfered to different schools and everything so we could be closer....all the sudden she breaks things off, complains about the most insignificant things...starts hanging out with two complete losers..a guy and a girl she met indirectly through me....the three of them have no one else besides themselves, so they hang out all the time, get drunk every night, miss classes, smoke pot, screw themselves up...they are all headed no where extremly fast..and this is the complete opposite of what she used ot be..she used to be so clean cut so perfect, didnt get involved with that ****...shed come party with me and my friends but wed all manage to maintain ourselves..she appears to be going of the deep end, and for all i know she has a thing going on witht his drug dealer loser that was in my fraternity that i was talking about....it killed me at first when i saw all this going on, the flirting, the drinking every night, the complete change in her......but now that i am gettin outta that school and transfering someplace else where i have a lot of friends..things will be okay....i still get that pain in my stomach when i think bout her with another guy, that one in particular, but in reality..i dont know what if anything has or will happen, and be mainting no contact at least for tthe time being, i never will have to know....it does feel better to hear other people tell their stories and know you are not a lone....i feel you other guys who were talkin about your girlfriends..its bull****..they dont know what they have till they lose it..they act as if they are the only ones who can go out and meet someone else..little do they know they are screwing themselves over in the long run becuase what they lost, may or may not work out in the future..and if it doesnt, then they lost something really great...who knows what will happen with mine, she plays games, tells my buddies she wants to eventually get back together, but when that happens..who knos if i wil even want her..right now i just want to meet something i can have the same thing if not even better with and i know thats possible for all of us once we let go and realize our exs are ignorant to what they had..if its meant to be, than it will be, in the meantime just better yourself and find someone you can really care about.

Yack.... this sounds just like my current situation.

march 21st its out 7 year anniversary .... my girlfriend is sure at that point that she's ready to spend the rest of her life with me.

march 28th she hits 25 years old, unknown to me she has some huge "where am i going with life" thing.... 2 weeks later she tries to leave me out of the blue - i force her to come back and 3 months later we have a very bitter break up.

My girlfriend has went from poetry, love letters, walks in the woods, working together.... to going out drinking all the time - getting stupidly drunk and then telling me she wants to be "free" and a "party girl", told me she's fallen out of love with me, not sure if im the one person she wants to marry, says my personality has crucial flaws in it.... wants to try out other men etc etc etc etc....

Seems like people go through mini "mid life crisises" every few years these days... its a pity its on someone elses time and breaks other peoples hearts.

Whatever happened to common sense :(