What should I do about this situation?

I am so confused. I am 25 years old and my ex-girlfriend just truned twenty-two. We were together for seven months. We were in a loving relationship. We agrued may be twice and it was over stupid stuff. We talked about are futures together. Every thing was going well. On her birth we spent it together. It was great we had a good time. Then with in five days she calls me and tells me that she doesn't want a boyfriend right know. She wants to go out and have fun. That she doesn't have time in her life to make me number one. Then about two weeks later she calls to say high. She has done that about six time in the last month. She ask me why am I so distance with her. I don't answer. Then just yesterday she call me and wants to hang out. What the heck is going on. I want to tell her how I fell and how Iwant her back. I am so in lover with her.This is the women I thought I was going to spend my life with. I have been many relationships but this one has hurtI have no clue whta is going can somebody help

Hey Jav44,

I can only say one thing: She needs to grow up because she doesn't even know what she wants. Apparently, she's been playing around and I don't think that she's the kind of person you would want to spend your life with.

Granted maybe you love her so very much, but like what my fiance always says and I'm sure everyone agrees is that "relationship has to work from both ways". It occurs to me that you're the only one that's trying. If she had made it clear that she wants to have fun and doesn't want any bf, maybe you should take a hint on that and accept it. I'm sorry to say but she has done nothing but leading you on and that's to be honest with you, is annoying and heartbreaking.

You need to ask yourself if this is what you want. Do you think she's really that worth it? Do you want to spend the rest of your life wondering if she's coming back to you or not? If the answer is Yes, then all I can say is "Good luck". Another thing you can do is to talk to her. Tell her how you feel and see how she responds, so that you get the "confirmation".

Good Luck and I hope my advice helps.

Take care!

*~Vie~*

when your that age (im not too much older) you are part of a peer group or a social pressure to be both a responsible adult on one hand, but live life to the "max" on the other hand.... at the end of the day she wants you there to satisfy her more sensible needs for stability and love, but at the same time wants everything she cant have with you - which is freedom as a single person would have.

Obviously your in a position where you dont seem to fussed by wanting to have "fun"... but she is, and she'll keep calling you whenever she ISNT having 'fun'... just to squeeze a few more drops out of you.

Break contact, or at least dont let it be known to her you have any romantic intentions with her (if you want to still be in contact) ... because she's not about to "wise up" any time soon... its going to take years before people have had enough "fun" and dont get cold feet anytime they are in a relationship because they think they are missing out.