can't stand it

i can't bare the nc anymore. it is incredibly hard. i know that pushing things will ruin things so i am not going to contact but the urge is killing me. i want to hear his voice and be with him. i am mad at myself because it sounds so pathetic. why do i want someone who so obviously has no desire for me. He hasn't contacted me since july 6. I did send 1 email and 1 text message between Jul 6 and now...but he didn't respond to either. it is so confusing. he told me how much he loved me and that it scared him. then he left. what is going on

Scorpion1691

You obviously can't wait. I have found most woman don't care and move on. You have left an IM and an Email. Do you have a more difinitive way to reach him, so he can't avoid you to get an answer. If not then it's time to move on. Then again some matches are made by the person that persues.

• Author

I do have his numbers and could call him. But I have a feeling he won't answer. I know I shouold probably move on but I really love him. I told him that and I told him that I understood he needed space. I'm afraid to push it further because I don't want to seem pathetic. That is why I am afraid to push things with him....even though I want to grab him and shake him and tell him to know this cr*p off and just come back.

Scorpion1691

Thats funny, Your need to make a decision. I am in the same situation but I stay for different reasons. You decide your worth, It's hard to find some one that has all the same interests, If this person is worth waiting for then try this. On another message it talks of being patient. Do not make any contact it may take 3 weeks or more. If he truly misses you or is out with someone else to figure out him self he will call you back. You can keep your self busy. Don't sound anxious if he calls and end the phone call first and see if he will persue you. There are alot of poeple and friends out there. Go out have a good time. You can still think of him , just don't persue him if you think he loves you like he said. he will come around.

I am a guy and as a guy there are two things that I hate: pesty girls, and those who are taking all of my air.

Look, if you want him back, give him that space.... but I am not telling you to ignore him. I am not one to play games. The good parts of the relationships as friends or dating, whatever you want to call it, is trying to get the other person to like you.

Now that you like each other, then you need to find stuff to make that likeness to turn into love. To some people, love is nothing. To others, it can scare them away for one reason or another. You need to entice him to make him want what you got and then start from there.

Wait 'till he says, "I love ya," before you do, but I am not saying to wait forever.

There are always other fish out in the sea if it doesn't work, and if he misses out then it's his loss, and yeah it hurts to loose.

Self confidence is a key to attractiveness.