Sick of this crap. Everywhere i go, i feel good, then something reminds me of her.

No matter what i'm doing, it reminds me of her. I go to take a test at my college. Im thinking, ok i feel good, next thing i know, im sitting next to one of her friends. MAKE IT STOP!

pink_is_cool_15

I get the exactly same thing. Me and my boyfriend use to go to all these places all the time. which is the popular hang out places and so i got back to those places with my friends and its reall hard i try not to cry and everything. its really hard to not let it get to you and not think about it. Its just a natural thing.. sorry bu there is nothing u can really do about it to make it go away. Just when your in those places think of the bad things you dislike about her and just try put your mind on a party you maybe going to next weekend or something..

simplybrill

I have the same problem J,

My ex's best friend lives across the street from me, he even goes to the same college that I do! Im bound to bump into him on campus, when we start classes again. It sucks because its like a ghost that pops up whenever I go places,, and I see me and him there the way we used to be . I HATE IT and I HATE HIM. I just wish I had never MET him. :mad:

OMG i know, isn't it amazing how you could be doing fine and finding out anything about whats going on w/ him makes it worse. My exs friend told me he was out w/ my ex the other night and i got all upset. I dont know why, just hearing his name make me feel like the pain started all over agian! (my ex's friend emails me sometimes but i recently disconnected that email and told him i had to get away from all associations of him).

couldbeworse

my ex works with me so i have to see her every day. we both live in a small town so i also have to see her around going out and with the guy she dumped me for.

i strangly enough am srill in love with her so every time i get to a good place i always see something that starts my heartache all over again.

just figured that might make you feel a little bit better cos your situation could be worse!!