Feeling that ex is realizing his mistakes

crazybestie101

crazybestie101

So i have been on strict NC , kinda feel that ex is finally realizing his mistakes but his man ego is stopping him to speak out. How do i feel that. Well i follow my ex on instagram from fake account , I came to know he has been single , just doing his thing. What i noticed now that he has been liking lot of emotional status like as if he is sorry . NEVER HAPPENED before!!! Sometimes i feel like he is just waiting for my text and he would talk it out .But now i am in position that i really dont feel like to reach out to him unless he wants to talk and apologize. Surely , i do love him but i love my self respect enough to not initiate . It does kill me every day but at same time i am little better that finally he is realizing what he has lost. Many people told me to reach out to him but my mind is not ready.

People pretend and like stuff that doesn't even relate to them on social media. Unless he comes out and admits that he's sorry and such, it's all just assumptions. If he broke up with you, let him be the one reach out with definite thoughts of recon, accept no breadcrumbs.

I believe that you should stop stalking him. You feel ok looking at his social media now because you feel he's single and you think you still have a chance, I bet that'll hurt you once you see relationship like things.

If you love him, let him go with no regrets so he can be happy however he chooses. If it's meant to be, hopefully, it will be.

• Like 2

hahahahhahahaha this would drive me nuts too. thats why i deactivated all my social media accounts. I knew I would be sitting there relating everything back to me when in reality he could be talking about his dog for all i know.

• Like 1

You can't be in "strict NC" and be following him from a fake Instagram.. Which is borderline stalkerish to be honest.. You need to drop the fake Gram and stop checking up on him.

I've been thinking the same about my ex, with his sudden self-destructive ways and his half-hearted attempts to reach out.

But I think if they really were regretting their decisions, they would make a real effort to reach out instead of waiting for us to do so first. So I would say not to contact your ex and carry on living life as though he won't be coming back. And, for your own sake, don't follow him on instagram anymore.

Stay strong!