How can i get my ex back i made a mistake and i really want him back

pink_is_cool_15

I was with my boyfriend for a year and everything was great but i was so stupid and cause things were going

werid for us i txted him and told him it was over and i never really ment it and now its been a month and a few

weeks since we been broken up 4 the 1st month i been constantly trying to get him back i walked all the way to

his house from mine which as a far walk and everything but he wont take me back but he really still does have feelings for me

you can tell.

kellydontwanttasleep

guys are stupid if you give him head in a real sexy way he'll do what ever you want

• Author
pink_is_cool_15

It will just be impossable to do that to him. there is no situartion where that could end up happening..

I have thought about it though.. Has anyone got any ideas??

• 1 year later...

Well you see thats where men and woman are diffrent.

1- if a man is in love its not the sex or part there of that is keeping him there.

2- There has to be attraction

3- Men will come back if it is right to do so

4- Men can run if you keep them closed up

5- Men can be ass holes from time to time but only if provoked.

You see im not to sure about woman on the other hand My Fiance and i split up about 4 weeks ago the strange thing is that she wanted the seperation and it hurt like hell BUT now its not to bad she is the one that is hurting and maybe its because im not. Dont get me wrong i did really love her and i still do but maybe she was suffacating me and i was doing the same to her....

So at the end of the day what does one do to get the ex back? The answer is simple (and im only 23) leane it be and if it happens it happens and if it doesnt you have learnt something new for the next time around. Just remember that no matter how bad the pain is time WILL heal it and make it better for the next time around. Also never hold back if you have a chance to be happy TAKE it because it might never come along well maybe not for a long time. Live life to the fullist and never look back and regret it you only live once so live it up and have fun and whaen you find someone worth it the fun will just be better and the cold will turn warm and the pain will be nothing more than a memorie in time.

Enjoy it

Ruff Ryder