Live alone, die alone

It's been a month since my ex broke up after 7 years of being together. I can't take this pain anymore, at one point I almost did something stupid and I think I'm going to try it again. My family tries to make me feel better about the breakup but nothing is working. I've tried praying everyday and that doesn't help me either. I thought it was going to get better but it's gotten worse. This may sound like a stupid thing to do over a girl, but before I met her I wasn't in an excellent position. I was always a loner because nobody wants to hang around with me. She was my only friend and now that she's gone I feel like I'm meant to be alone for the rest of my life. I really mean this when I say that, I wish I was never born.

i can understand you .....

advice... you are going to hit life hard or life will cover you and you will die....

i would take the first.

It's been a month since my ex broke up after 7 years of being together. I can't take this pain anymore, at one point I almost did something stupid and I think I'm going to try it again. My family tries to make me feel better about the breakup but nothing is working. I've tried praying everyday and that doesn't help me either. I thought it was going to get better but it's gotten worse. This may sound like a stupid thing to do over a girl, but before I met her I wasn't in an excellent position. I was always a loner because nobody wants to hang around with me. She was my only friend and now that she's gone I feel like I'm meant to be alone for the rest of my life. I really mean this when I say that, I wish I was never born.
  • Like 1
Ireallydontknow

I know the feeling. All I can say is keep trying to get out there and meet new people. She was my best and pretty much only friend. I can relate so much, it does feel like I'll be alone for awhile, but it's not the case. It's just the brain playing stupid, pointless, tricks on you.

go out and get a cat or a dog (or even a bird)

since you're a loner, the company of an animal will help and give you some sense of purpose..

and its good that you thought it was stupid trying to escape from your pain

its not only stupid but really really selfish cuz you have family who will end up feeling as heartbroke as you do now, if you end up following through

so get an animal to care for instead

• Like 1
  • Author
go out and get a cat or a dog (or even a bird)

since you're a loner, the company of an animal will help and give you some sense of purpose..

and its good that you thought it was stupid trying to escape from your pain

its not only stupid but really really selfish cuz you have family who will end up feeling as heartbroke as you do now, if you end up following through

so get an animal to care for instead

Thanks for trying to help me but I can't have any pet because my job consists of putting in more than 80 hours a week. I've tried to socialize with some of my co-workers but it doesn't help. I promised to God and myself that I would never drink again but it seems like it's the only thing that's going to help me.

then get some fish or a turtle or a lizard

but something ALIVE that DEPENDS ON YOU will help significantly

& remember one of the really bad things about drinking is that it lets the hounds from hell loose..so if you're prepared for the consequences of them running around inside your head & heart

then drink away my friend

Thanks for trying to help me but I can't have any pet because my job consists of putting in more than 80 hours a week. I've tried to socialize with some of my co-workers but it doesn't help. I promised to God and myself that I would never drink again but it seems like it's the only thing that's going to help me.

also you seem to believe alot in God--so join a church/religious community/AA?

if only for the spiritual comfort

• Author
then get some fish or a turtle or a lizard

but something ALIVE that DEPENDS ON YOU will help significantly

& remember one of the really bad things about drinking is that it lets the hounds from hell loose..so if you're prepared for the consequences of them running around inside your head & heart

then drink away my friend

I just made my nose bleed when I got done reading your post. It's not your fault. I just don't know how much longer I can do with this feeling. My mind and my heart keep racing with each other. I always knew that I was worthless.

Nothing is worth doing something stupid over a list love. In time you will heal and understand that you had to go through this excruciating pain for a reason. Heal and grow, you will make it out of this a new and improved you.

Hey man, I understand where you're coming from as I was a loner when I was younger.

My advice is to find something that you love doing. Find what makes you passionate and do it. This will fuel your desire to experience life and it won't depend from an irrational being like a woman :)

Let these feelings wash over you... let the time pass. It is so soon and raw and I really do know how you feel. Don't give in to this, keep going. I promise you things will change. I was a complete loner before as well, there is always times for people to change.

• Author
Hey man, I understand where you're coming from as I was a loner when I was younger.

My advice is to find something that you love doing. Find what makes you passionate and do it. This will fuel your desire to experience life and it won't depend from an irrational being like a woman :)

I did have a passion in something once and that's one of the reasons why she's not with me no more. My passion was in the sport of boxing and at the time I would put boxing first. I would put everything else first and her second. This is why I don't want to do it anymore. I feel so stupid for going to the gym instead of coming home to her. I messed up one of the best things that is ever going to happen to me.