why why why????

We dated for 2 years... got engaged on xmas... everything seemed fine.. there was 1 sticking point.. he worked nights/me days. He did side jobs also. so there was little time for me... and yes I complained.. but told him I was looking for a compromise. I guess he was not.. he said he loved me... I had his heart... NOT... he just stopped calling, stopped coming to see me.. when I went up there several time.. he said he was busy.. nothing going on... He wouldn't return my phone calls. We had a two hour talk where he told me we reached a stronghold in our relationship.. and said we would either work through it or if we couldn't... I guess finito... well the next day we made plans to go to the movies.. he never showed up or called... I called the next day.. tired of being tired.. and ended it. Don't know if its another woman or what... HE IS SO CLOSED MOUTH... how do you get engaged and then all of a sudden turn around and not give an explanation??? don't understand. He didn't return my phone calls for a week and 1/2... so I went up there.. NOT DOING THAT AGAIN... not calling.. but its hard to turn your feelings off and on at a drop of a hat... question is...

if I don't call... do you think that he will rethink the situation and call me..?? I just want to know the reason for this...

Sarah12385

if i was in your situation, i would either not call and/or contact him in anyway

OR

if i *did* decide to contact him, i'd let him know that i'm going to start moving on, dating other people - see how he'd react to that one

~Sarah~

The absolute hardest thing to take is not getting the answers you need. I could never do this to anyone, because I know what it feels like to always wonder.

I don't have any advise for you, I'm the last person to give advise..I just messed up big-time again with my ex. Seems I never do the right thing.

But I wanted to offer my support and hope that you get the answers you need to move on.

Hugs