ex deleted our pictures but still have her other exs photos up

She deleted our pictures off Facebook but keep her others exs photos up . It wasn't a bad break up pretty mutual but I don't know why she would do that. It just hurts. Any answers

She hates you even more than the rest...

Don't worry about it bro, you're special, you effected her more than any of the others did , take it as a compliment

• Like 3

My ex did the same thing. One of our mutual friend told me. I don't know the reason either. Like the other person said, they must of hate us more than their other ex. We also probably mean more to them than the other ex.

• Like 1

Oh great another victim of social media. Please delete your account or suspended it, I really don't know anything about FB all I know it's the devil. Don't read so much into "omg she deleted this, or omg she wrote that..." live your life don't focus on what goes on online. Start your healing process you are all that matters from this point forward.

• Like 2

Same thing happened to me by my ex. She wiped EVERYTHING that had me or my name in it.. pictures, cards, videos etc.. Took me off friends lists on every social website and I heard she deleted every email I ever sent her out of the 3 yrs.

Fact is I think she did it, because I was the closet person to her ever... And I suppose she had to remove it all to get rid of the pain. But I bet it doesn't really help.. you can't just eliminate everything you do with someone in 3 yrs.

She's probably hurting like my ex did.. and it's a way for them to move on.

Just take it as it's REALLY over and have the balls to move on. It's a good way to see that a chapter of your life was ripped and is gone.. you can't go backwards now. So you have to look at the next page and write a new chapter.