nothing pains as much.nothing

hi all.. really couldnt believe i would post here,,,but you never know what happens in life...

my story is quiet interesting to share and listen your opinions,

my name is John i am 24yo and i feel my first hearbreak in my life...

she met me online (facebook and at the time i had some kind of depression of being rejected :( sad enough) i had used every mean you can imagine to impress i know its wrong(including expensive car lifestyle etc stupid things that dont matter)

we started chatting and fell for each other and after some time we were chatting like till morning hours,, when i asked for her number she gave it to me straight.... after 2 weeks i went to the city she used to have college to date her and guess what after the date we ended up staying together for 8 months in her house.. we were doing all things together, she was the center of my world while she was still doing her studies and practice(which i helped her get and was driving her everyday to). our hometowns are 1 hour distance with car so after like 9 months she got the degree we moved to our home towns and we were going back and forth to meet each other,

I WAS NOT RICH-i was showing of. HER MOM SAW THIS and she was like -break up with him he didne even go to the army... ****ing bitch.. and then suddently over a fight at 12 months together (we were fighting about her job i was insisting that if whe would get a job there it would be difficult for us) and she dropped contact straight i was feeling like i cant describe how bad ... at the time she went to a friend (girl) at the capital city 3.5h drive to get a fast track degree on computer(like a month) and while things were almost over suddently she started to call in the middle of the night but she didnt want to reconect just because she missed me and one day i changed her mind to reconnect and i made it what a relief. from there and on we were meeting each other like a secret. i was driving through the mountains in the winter 1 hour just to meet her for 4 hours after her job (in her hometown) and then left back another hour drive through night ice mountain and winter....i was devastated i was only waiting for the weekend to come so she would come and we could stay together at my place alone....this kept like that for an other year and on her job vacation we went to an island we felt really really close,,, though she was still avoiding comming to my parents house or me get to her house while her parents were there...so the third summer we were together like 1 month ago we went to an other island for her vacation from her job and then she went to her parents village for some kind of local celebration in which again i was not invited cause we were not married and there were villgers.....through these days i was missing her but not much and through the last days she were there i got a gut feeling of her leaving me it was awfull and i was right,,,,, i catched her talking 30 min on the phone and i dont know with whom :( and the next day again like an hour this time :( (she might be talking to an other guy ? a girl about how to break up? nobody knows-the thing is i was trusting her to death in matters of cheating...

the last days i become to pushy to clingy but nothing that much serious i was just stressed and missing her we didnt fight ... after the second night that she was talking an hour somewhere she cut all lines of comunication with me so i got stressed that much that i drove the car in the middle of the nght to reach her town and wait for her at her job to talk but while i was doing it she called suddently and i went back, so we said i would go the next day...and i did. the last days she was distant in the phone and in close she was too distant when we met,,,, it was this we went for coffee and afterwrads she said......

-maybe we need some time apart.

-i am feeling tired

-we are to close and we left ourselfs

-we must hang out with more people

-we must live things

-be single(o god i wish ididnt hear this) or like single but then no cause i love you she said...

-we must do things not spend time only for each other

o my god i couldnt believe it we went for a walk we didnt fight and i left her at her house and drove in the middle of the night back home in a situation of hell.... how her mind was like so different i was devastated......

she called to see if i made it back home but i ignored her i was heartbroken ....she send text too to see if i made it,

so the next day i sent her a text saying..

-look i know you need space i can give space to both of us and have a healthy relationship like we can hobbies on owr own etc.....

the next days she was ignoring me after a week she picked the phone we talked like cold people do like how are yu doing and i kept sayong take your time i am ok i hope things will be good i want be anyway pushy again or clingy......

but then after somedays i startedtexting her what was going on/-hey please tell me is it what you want to loose me forever or stay in your life ? we will be more open more air etc but i love you.. no response

so on wednsday she called me after her job telling it is over

-she said.i know we lived to many things together but i want to be on my own with my self-i said ok if that what you want why not saying so..... so i said anything else you want to talk to me cause we will never talk again i guess, then ste froze kind of a way and she said if you ever need anything you are welcome to be calling and i kind lough saying ya take care be cautious by. we hanged up fro there is no contact for me .. 5 hours later she text -what ar you doing?.ofcourse i didnt answer i will never unless i get a reconciliation msg....

guys my heart is in 1000 peaces really. i was giving that girl a rose every single day when we were together in her house where we used to live together,

i feel i want to die, i dont want to call her it is wrong i feel she doesnt want me anymore.....

some info...

1)at her job they work only women older than us and divorced which i beleive where commenting negatevily on our relationship cause they were jealus,

2)once she went on a drink with one of them and we fought over this a lot

3)tha last2-3 days she was like she was hiding sth and was distant from me

4)she is my first love and i cant take it i think i will die

5)i know i was pushy and close like relationship but if she truly loves me she will demand space and come back right?

6)together almost 3 years

7)she broke up with her first guy like the same way

though i feel she made her decisions already there is nth anymore, i am alone without her and i have to be man enough to live with that.

once 1.5 years ago we fought and i hitted her cause of jealusy but she did the same back .after this and till the end we never fought again though..

i asked her is it because i am clingy pushy and she said no

i was only getting - we are young i want to live things...

o god i translate that to GIGS

guys please give an advise.....

might it be that her mother the bitch changed her mind cause she got married at 16 and didnt have a chance to live anything? might it be there is a new guy sticking to her while she was at her parents village? might it be an other guy from the work outside jobs?might it be the divorced old and jealus bitches at her job ?

i mean i starve to death to know, if i v been cheated.. ok ....

Edited by hurts2death
  • Author

any input?

i am sure she loved me atleast most of the time, but what the hell happenned? whys this ****ing gigs syndrome exist? why a girl having it all even great sex needs sth else?

i feel rejected by the world. i feel she shadowed all my dreams. i feel i am newborn and must relearn all life......

what do i do besides NC?

should i drive my thinking to the hope with getting in a way back?

i really cant imagine myself loving another girl ,,, i am lost

chin up bro.. your not alone... lots of ppl have gone thru this feeling... you will get over it.... it was a relationship thats not meant to be... i feel the main cause for your break up is her mom.... shes brainwashed her... and trust me girls fall for this.. just stop thinking whats going on in her mind... cause its virtually nothing... shes just toying around with you... ultimately when she finds her Mr. Perfect you know where you will end up... "so better prevent and prepare than repent and repair" I know its hard but in the long run you will feel much much better... :)

• Like 1
  • Author

killershaft how it comes that if you love someone they can brainwash you? isnt it like she never loved that much? i would never ever share our relationship with anybody i felt it was like betrait us,,,,

how stupid i was,

and by mr right i guess someone that can provide? lol who will mary a girl that had 2 3 year old relationships? wouldnt be clever enough to see that at the end she will run again for sth different?

i feel like she destroyed the best of the best and she deserves the low class life she chose to live,,,,,,,,

i can see that her mother will just be in her mind for life and she will never do what she trully feels, i can imagine marriage, cheatting both divorce and her ending up with her mom with her kids too(that she might have) that is not a quality it is like a **** to live like,

but when our road gets crossed cause they will .....she will just feel what she lost for deeply in her veins cause by her dumping me i got this for my self .. move my ass to get succesfull asap. the only thing i am working on is carreer power and fitness,,,,,,, i thank her for that. i hate her for giving me such a heartbreak and being a traitor, and i love her a bit for the moments we shared and i tried for us,,,,,

thats all,,,,,,

what you think of my way of thinking?

Well all i can say is your on the right track although u still have some way to go... just stop this feeling of hatred for her because it helps you gain control of yourself and send out vibes which are positive towards her (in case you bump into her in future (which you will)). As days pass by your anger will subside trust me on this... one year down the line you will always have a smile on your face when you think about your times with her but she will never be able to have fond memories of it cause she was the one whose screwed it up.... and god forbid if she doesnt find the right partner she will hate her mom for what shes done to her... you can anyways expect a call from her in future... 6 months, one year, 2 years, never know... just get on with your life.. date other girls... have fun.... do everything a single guy does (and theres lot to do)..... hoping you feel better after this...

Ps.. i was in your place a year back.... 6 year relationship screwed up. :p

• Author

thanks nice talk ....

i hope i get to the point of put all peaces of my soul together and this time solder them stiffer and harder,

i mean think of that,

she liked me, my #### . my looks, my heart though she dumped me,,,, that is some really bad movement for her consciousness... i wonder if she has any relief telling lies to her soul and her self......but then again that person doesnt exist anymore for me so better only think my succeeding in life .......

tha hate is normal to a level i believe ..just imagine someone uses your soul as a playstation,,,, and yes we have souls we not animals like the animal movment to dump she did.......

• Author

was just thinking ,,, why i am caring to see if she moved on(or when she will)? are the dumpee side this or she will also be curious about it?

hi all.. really couldnt believe i would post here,,,but you never know what happens in life...

my story is quiet interesting to share and listen your opinions,

my name is John i am 24yo and i feel my first hearbreak in my life...

she met me online (facebook and at the time i had some kind of depression of being rejected :( sad enough) i had used every mean you can imagine to impress i know its wrong(including expensive car lifestyle etc stupid things that dont matter)

we started chatting and fell for each other and after some time we were chatting like till morning hours,, when i asked for her number she gave it to me straight.... after 2 weeks i went to the city she used to have college to date her and guess what after the date we ended up staying together for 8 months in her house.. we were doing all things together, she was the center of my world while she was still doing her studies and practice(which i helped her get and was driving her everyday to). our hometowns are 1 hour distance with car so after like 9 months she got the degree we moved to our home towns and we were going back and forth to meet each other,

I WAS NOT RICH-i was showing of. HER MOM SAW THIS and she was like -break up with him he didne even go to the army... ****ing bitch.. and then suddently over a fight at 12 months together (we were fighting about her job i was insisting that if whe would get a job there it would be difficult for us) and she dropped contact straight i was feeling like i cant describe how bad ... at the time she went to a friend (girl) at the capital city 3.5h drive to get a fast track degree on computer(like a month) and while things were almost over suddently she started to call in the middle of the night but she didnt want to reconect just because she missed me and one day i changed her mind to reconnect and i made it what a relief. from there and on we were meeting each other like a secret. i was driving through the mountains in the winter 1 hour just to meet her for 4 hours after her job (in her hometown) and then left back another hour drive through night ice mountain and winter....i was devastated i was only waiting for the weekend to come so she would come and we could stay together at my place alone....this kept like that for an other year and on her job vacation we went to an island we felt really really close,,, though she was still avoiding comming to my parents house or me get to her house while her parents were there...so the third summer we were together like 1 month ago we went to an other island for her vacation from her job and then she went to her parents village for some kind of local celebration in which again i was not invited cause we were not married and there were villgers.....through these days i was missing her but not much and through the last days she were there i got a gut feeling of her leaving me it was awfull and i was right,,,,, i catched her talking 30 min on the phone and i dont know with whom :( and the next day again like an hour this time :( (she might be talking to an other guy ? a girl about how to break up? nobody knows-the thing is i was trusting her to death in matters of cheating...

the last days i become to pushy to clingy but nothing that much serious i was just stressed and missing her we didnt fight ... after the second night that she was talking an hour somewhere she cut all lines of comunication with me so i got stressed that much that i drove the car in the middle of the nght to reach her town and wait for her at her job to talk but while i was doing it she called suddently and i went back, so we said i would go the next day...and i did. the last days she was distant in the phone and in close she was too distant when we met,,,, it was this we went for coffee and afterwrads she said......

-maybe we need some time apart.

-i am feeling tired

-we are to close and we left ourselfs

-we must hang out with more people

-we must live things

-be single(o god i wish ididnt hear this) or like single but then no cause i love you she said...

-we must do things not spend time only for each other

o my god i couldnt believe it we went for a walk we didnt fight and i left her at her house and drove in the middle of the night back home in a situation of hell.... how her mind was like so different i was devastated......

she called to see if i made it back home but i ignored her i was heartbroken ....she send text too to see if i made it,

so the next day i sent her a text saying..

-look i know you need space i can give space to both of us and have a healthy relationship like we can hobbies on owr own etc.....

the next days she was ignoring me after a week she picked the phone we talked like cold people do like how are yu doing and i kept sayong take your time i am ok i hope things will be good i want be anyway pushy again or clingy......

but then after somedays i startedtexting her what was going on/-hey please tell me is it what you want to loose me forever or stay in your life ? we will be more open more air etc but i love you.. no response

so on wednsday she called me after her job telling it is over

-she said.i know we lived to many things together but i want to be on my own with my self-i said ok if that what you want why not saying so..... so i said anything else you want to talk to me cause we will never talk again i guess, then ste froze kind of a way and she said if you ever need anything you are welcome to be calling and i kind lough saying ya take care be cautious by. we hanged up fro there is no contact for me .. 5 hours later she text -what ar you doing?.ofcourse i didnt answer i will never unless i get a reconciliation msg....

guys my heart is in 1000 peaces really. i was giving that girl a rose every single day when we were together in her house where we used to live together,

i feel i want to die, i dont want to call her it is wrong i feel she doesnt want me anymore.....

some info...

1)at her job they work only women older than us and divorced which i beleive where commenting negatevily on our relationship cause they were jealus,

2)once she went on a drink with one of them and we fought over this a lot

3)tha last2-3 days she was like she was hiding sth and was distant from me

4)she is my first love and i cant take it i think i will die

5)i know i was pushy and close like relationship but if she truly loves me she will demand space and come back right?

6)together almost 3 years

7)she broke up with her first guy like the same way

though i feel she made her decisions already there is nth anymore, i am alone without her and i have to be man enough to live with that.

once 1.5 years ago we fought and i hitted her cause of jealusy but she did the same back .after this and till the end we never fought again though..

i asked her is it because i am clingy pushy and she said no

i was only getting - we are young i want to live things...

o god i translate that to GIGS

guys please give an advise.....

might it be that her mother the bitch changed her mind cause she got married at 16 and didnt have a chance to live anything? might it be there is a new guy sticking to her while she was at her parents village? might it be an other guy from the work outside jobs?might it be the divorced old and jealus bitches at her job ?

i mean i starve to death to know, if i v been cheated.. ok ....

Swinging by as promised earlier.

The way I see it is she simply doesn't want to be with you anymore. It might not be because of her mum (and calling her mum a b*tch is disrespectful she wouldn't have liked you saying that) it might not be because she met someone else, it might not be because she needs "time"

There could be any reason, there could be many and you have to face the fact you'll probably never know why. But if a women allows another person to influence her decisions (her mum) then she can't have loved you all that much.

You need to delete her number, facebook, twitter whatever and get over this as best you can.

It's easier said than done and I am in the exact position as you are right now. You need to forget she ever lived, find things to do that distract you and eventually she will be no more.

This may not be what you'd wanted to hear from a womens point of view, but it's true. You can't make someone want you when they don't anymore and torturing yourself won't help you.

I'm sorry she did it for whatever reason it may be but you need to find a way to cope and move on. It's the only way you'll survive x

• Like 7
killershaft how it comes that if you love someone they can brainwash you? isnt it like she never loved that much? i would never ever share our relationship with anybody i felt it was like betrait us,,,,

how stupid i was,

and by mr right i guess someone that can provide? lol who will mary a girl that had 2 3 year old relationships? wouldnt be clever enough to see that at the end she will run again for sth different?

i feel like she destroyed the best of the best and she deserves the low class life she chose to live,,,,,,,,

i can see that her mother will just be in her mind for life and she will never do what she trully feels, i can imagine marriage, cheatting both divorce and her ending up with her mom with her kids too(that she might have) that is not a quality it is like a **** to live like,

but when our road gets crossed cause they will .....she will just feel what she lost for deeply in her veins cause by her dumping me i got this for my self .. move my ass to get succesfull asap. the only thing i am working on is carreer power and fitness,,,,,,, i thank her for that. i hate her for giving me such a heartbreak and being a traitor, and i love her a bit for the moments we shared and i tried for us,,,,,

thats all,,,,,,

what you think of my way of thinking?

You are questioning this too much. None of these questions are helping you none you will get answers too.

Someday she will be married, she will have kids. She won't "run" from everyone. I suppose she will only run from those she doesn't see that kind of future with or because right now she's too young to be committed.

You were not brain washed. When you were happy you were happy. A women or a man can fool you into believing they feel the same but what you felt was real.

Drop the hate, she's not worth being so worked up over. She is 1 women in the entire world. Sure be upset, be hurt, be angry. Cry your eyes out if it helps. But do something that is aiding you. Hating her won't aid you.

You simply hate her because she doesn't want you. You have zero other reason to hate her. You can't go through life hating her. You'll become bitter and alone and no one deserves that don't you see?

• Like 2

It's clear that you're in both emotional and physical pain. It hurts - a lot! And you're trying to find answers.....but there are none to give. It doesn't matter if she was brainwashed. It doesn't matter if there is another guy. What does matter is that she made a decision to end the relationship. It sucks, I know.

And like you, many of us on LS are trying to figure out why this happened. Why me? How could this happen? You say to yourself: I'm a good person. I treated my partner with respect. I loved my partner with all my heart. We had fun. We had great chemistry. We talked about the future. We were GREAT TOGETHER.

But it's over......

It's useless to keep searching for answers. They don't exist.

Start the recovery process......it's a loooong road, so don't wait to head down that path.

• Like 4
  • Author

mummyjonno the answer i am getting is realistic .... it pains but i see its the truth....

also from Sparkle....

though i got some of her last words.....

-but if you need anything just call every you want

-i might regret that but for now i want to be with my self.....

i guess both give falso hope right?

and one big quastion

-CAN ANYHOW REPEAT LOVE in time with the same person? its just unrealistic?i just thought ok go on with my life literally forget her cause otherwise i wont live happy... but after doing that wont i care still for a second try,,, using the same ways and paths i used to get her attention in the first place?

Edited by hurts2death

I agree with you OP, that nothing hurts as much as losing the person you love. I've had fights, deaths in my family, depression, loneliness and a bunch of other things go wrong in my life but, nothing hurt me more than losing my wife. It was honestly the worse pain I've ever felt in my life, it literally drove me crazy :/. I'm back though and in a much better place. I'm wiser, more confident than I ever was, happy and satisfied with myself. I found therapy(which I've been needing since forever), reconnected with family/friends and I'm thinking more clearly. I found this site, which has taught me so much about relationships and I'm sure that my next one will be better because of everything I've learned. I may not ever get my wife back but I'm sure that'll I find someone better one day. I found my true self because of all this, I'm happy for that. Maybe this utter failure of "relationship/marriage" was what I needed to become a better person. "Strength through pain".

I was also blaming others for convincing my wife to leave and such. I realized that at the end of the day, my wife chose to leave me of her own accord. People can say what they want but it's your choice whether to act on their advice or not. It's hard and it hurts but things get better. We may not get exactly what we want but we can still be happy again. Take time for yourself, give each other space, be as optimistic as possible and just live life. No one knows what the future as in store for us.

P.S: Having hope during these times of grief/loss is bad IMO. It only prolongs your pain and keeps you from moving forward. You stagnate because you're waiting on something that may/may not ever be real; Santa.

• Like 1
  • Author

the truth is i already see me as a better man..... more wise and less pussy.

i am not afraid of nth after this... the hard part though is fixing my soul in a way that i will try to love an other woman (at the same places where the ex was crying or lying in the floor from her strong feelings for me)

i think i will succeed. indeed future is unpredictable lets stay optimistic.....

i dont know if a hope is waiting for santa it might be ok... but what if., just the future is an if..... never know,, but on the other hand i must move on and regardless if that if comes i must love my self first :)

Maybe you will get another chance in the future, maybe you won't. But the people you are right now aren't working.

People change, they get older, grow wiser and maybe just maybe that'll be the pair of you in a year maybe more.

But right now it doesn't work, and until you heel and change you will still be that same person.

Give up that hope, it its meant to be it is meant to be.

I hope your feeling a little better today x

• Like 1
  • Author

goodmorning mummyjono

i feel yes but guess what is happening to me....

i have my phone to silent cause i get stressed when it rings,,,, i have a friendly couple htat went out on drinks and know my situation and were calling me to join them,. i didnt see the calls cause it was silent profile. last call from them 23.20 and i got a private number(hidden number) call at 00.45 and i just called my friedly couple to see if they called me with hidden number and they say not... might it be her? to boost her ego?

jesus

goodmorning mummyjono

i feel yes but guess what is happening to me....

i have my phone to silent cause i get stressed when it rings,,,, i have a friendly couple htat went out on drinks and know my situation and were calling me to join them,. i didnt see the calls cause it was silent profile. last call from them 23.20 and i got a private number(hidden number) call at 00.45 and i just called my friedly couple to see if they called me with hidden number and they say not... might it be her? to boost her ego?

jesus

It might well be, when my ex and I first broke up (but he hadn't said it yet) I called him normally and he didnt answer (he always answers) then tried private number and he didnt answer that either.

It could equally if not more be a wrong number, telemarketer, your couple friends. Who knows. If they didnt leave a voicemail it can't have been that important

• Like 1
  • Author

so i will keep on .. like it was nothing..... from now she doesnt exist....

though i thank her for sth she gave me.

she gave me the fear of death and that is the ultimate motivation for succeed...

literally she bleached me into darkness and left me there .....

i will succeed in life or i get die trying

• Author

mummyjonno thanks for your time . i apreciate that... its people like you that keep it human... most of people became soulless objects these days.

• Author

mummyjonno and others i want you to tell me what you believe on these facts .

1)when she called last time (after sending texts need space blah blah and me sending back take all space you want i wait to tell me) i asked if it is the end and she said yes and i was so calm you cant believe it , so i then said ok slightly loughing and taking it cool and wished her the best and i went to hang up then she paniced in a way saying if you ever need anything call but i smiled and hanged up,

2) 5 hours later she texted-what r u doing. and ofcourse i didnt answer.,

do these two facts give me the power?the thing that i was so honest and cool like it was nothing and the fact that i ignored her text.... these two give me any power? alot. a bit? none?

Again you are overanalysing it. Don't ask the questions because I, you, she doesn't have those answers.

It's not a game, NC is to enable you to move on not to enable you to feel as good as if not better than your ex.

• Author

i understand but since i have heart i want to reasure again my self what happened.

i see this

she wanted to be "free" aka gigs or sth like gigs i hope..

i did every mesure there is over 10 days to respect what she asked and tell her i will be more open.... nth else left ...it is her last final call to end it cause of her being selfish and wanting partying etc........ i am not the guy to say ok lets stay together you can flirt around or joke with your divorced coworkers who say bad things about us......

she ruinned it, i did everything to be sure that i am CLEAN she ****ed it up.

end

no contact for me to heal and keep thinking she chose to dump me like a ****. there was not even a fight to think that uups i did sth bad,,, just casual quastions about us....

it is her falt99% end.......

no contact for john to heal now on.... no contact for john to be him self now on. no contact for her to see that after all that partying around she will feel sad bad guilty and empty.... bad the bird will already fly away....

literaly she played my soul like an xbox like a playstation.... dark spider she approved to be. omg god help grow and heal asap

end.

betrayal she did.she will find it in front of her, karma exists

It's not a blame game. The story is you were together you were happy now you aren't and your sad. That is the end.

Bashing her, calling her names and asking copious amounts of questions that no one here can answer (not would they) is not healthy.

You don't have the upper hand for giving her no contact. No contact is about YOU not her.

Your hurt, we see that, we all are. But you need to stop the venom because it is not helping you.

It's harsh, cruel but its true. Hating her and questioning her actions is going to make you sad and bitter. No one deserves that so find another outlet. Kick a punchbag in the gym to take out your frustration. This up here is not healthy

• Author

so you say i accept the loss and i mean that nobody blame but nobody falt either? just i accept a loss?

and what comes if you know she said that she loves me but needs that HIGH in her life.(gigs) aint that that she sells me at all? no?

i understand what you say though and thanks for guiding me

-john

She is at fault, maybe you are too somewhere. But us who have been dumped tend to remember the good things we did and we are. Unfortunately the majority of the hard times and the bad things we forget.

She's just a human, she may not have done the right thing or the right way but she's just like you and me.

We all have faults, we all do bad things and things we wouldn't dream we would do because we are just people.

Let her go, say thanks I can do much better and in no uncertain terms show her you can. She will be the one that sits there upset with regret then

• Like 1