Saw my ex yesterday

clairedunham

I was on my way to a place to meet some friends for like this big activity with bands and **** and I saw my ex from the car on his way to the place with his family. I was like ****! I did see him at at the place and didn't say hi at all. He didn't say hi and I didn't say hi but we were ignoring each other like making sure neither of us knew we were there. I literally passed in front of them but came from behind and they were sitting down. My friend was right next to him calling us from afar and she didn't see him sitting down and I was like ****! I have to go over there. So I just walked by talking to her girlfriend who was with me right in front of them!

I thought about him all night and it was really hard. It hurts that and I think he is really over me

It's been 1 day of NC for me. Let's see how this goes

These things happen, and it really sucks. Same thing happened to me. I was 5 months post BC and my car was in the shop, so I had to take the bus for the day and I get to the bus terminal and I see my ex speed right passed me(she drives so it was weird that she was there too). Im not quite sure if she saw me. As soon as I saw her, I ran into burger king to hide. My heart was beating out of my chest. Then, she came back around and I saw her again. It was so awkward and scary. Its hard to come to terms that we are now strangers. Kind of a weird feeling. So, seeing an ex is a frustrating and scary experience. I feel your anguish!

and you know what, he is probably thinking " I think she's over me " too.

I saw my ex recently out in the same bar, her friend defiantly saw me on their way in. I saw them out the corner of my eye, they kept to themselves in the corner. They then moved to a middle table where we had to walk past a few times. I never looked at them I just casually walked on by, felt kinda bad. I just chose to ignore it and enjoyed my night, they soon went home.

I know for a fact she will be thinking " He is over me already! He hates me, he didn't even say hi" At the end of the day it's all childish mind games.

Just gotta pick yourself up and do your thing.