Is it over, In your opinion, you think she'll ever want to be with me again?

Heres the story:

When i was 15, i got a girl pregeant, she cheated on me when she was 6 months in, and i was hurt(so i thought) by this alot. I didnt realy trust females after this. After a few months i moved to a different town about an hour away with my mother. When i was 17, almost 18, i met this girl up here.

I was still scared of being hurt again, but eventually we started going out. I realy liked her, and she realy liked me. Her friends would say "Yea she talks about you all the time" and whatnot. About a year in i started to change (i dunno what the hell got into me, but i changed) I started getting jealous, started getting controlling. I'd be mad if i didnt see her everyday (and i seen her almost everyday btw.) So another year and 3 months pass, a day before her graduation she breaks up with me and says "She doesnt want a boyfriend." My sister calls (They are friends) and asks her whats up. She tells my sister that she doesnt want to spend her summer sitting in my room doin nothing.

Now its been 2 months since we've borken up. For the first 2 weeks i called her everyday. Then one day she called me at my work (which is in her town, i work for her uncle still) and asked me to come over. I go over there and act like nothing is wrong. When we are leaving she hugs me (she makes it last like 10 seconds mind you) then says "ill walk you to your car." While walking to my car, she puts her hand behind my back, and sticks her butt up against me. When i left i started missing her all over again so i cut off contact. Then on my birthday she calls and said happy birthday and told me that she had gotten me a card and she would bring it up to my work the next day. I told her not to, that i didnt want to see her. That night i wrote her a note expressing how i felt. In the letter i talked about how i thought she was a cold heartless person, and that she never loved me. A few days later i called her and asked what she thought about the note, and she said she realy didnt have anything to say. She had to cut it short though because she had to go to work and said she would call me that night. That night she never called. So again i cut off contact, until last thursday. I called her, and went over to her house. Acted like nothing was wrong with me, and everything was fine. Which leads me up to this point. Is there any chance, in your opinion, that we could get back together? I've apologized to her abunch of times about how controlling i was (and im not realy like that, like i said, something came over me, and i dont know what the hell it was.) Do you think she still thinks about me, likes me, is attracted to me? Or should i move on, and not talk to her anymore and just be done with it? I love this women very much, and would i know for a fact that i would not control her, or be an ass towards her, if we got back together.

hurtingandconfused
That night i wrote her a note expressing how i felt. In the letter i talked about how i thought she was a cold heartless person, and that she never loved me. A few days later i called her and asked what she thought about the note, and she said she realy didnt have anything to say.

This makes me believe that she really didn't love you. She doesn't care enough to say I'm sorry.

Do you think she still thinks about me

Yes.

likes me

As a friend.

should i move on

Yes, it seems as if she does not want to get back with you.

not talk to her anymore and just be done with it?

That's what you're going to have to do to get over her.

• Author

I know she loved me. Why would she come to my house everyday and be with me if she didnt? for 2 years she did this. when her mom found out we broke up she said "I dunno whats up with her, this isnt like her, im shocked". so did some of our mutal friends.

Could it be that she realy just needs time to let loose and have fun with her friends?

If she just thought of me as a friend, she wouldn't flirt. She wouldnt of gotten mad when i told her i was trying to move on with someone else.

If she didnt care about me at all, she wouldnt have called me on my birthday, and she would cut off all ties and be done with it.

Err also, about when i asked her if she had anything to say about the note. She said "i dont realy have anything to say about it, except your wrong."

damn dude, sounds rough. I wish i could hold my own and tell the girl i love "not to come see me" or "not to talk to me". Thats awesome already. However, it doesnt seem like you've taken the time to sit down and talk to her and lay out some rules of whats going on. It seems like you're about to give her a chance again but a bad experience holds you back. Talk to her about it. If she's not feeling you like that, you should call it quits for good, unless you can handle being her friend.

• Author

"It seems like you're about to give her a chance again" What you mean give her a chance again? These are 2 different girls. I want the most recent girl back, and if any chances are given, its her giving me a chance.

hurtingandconfused

J_weik, I suppose I am wrong.

However, I believe that when someone loves you they will not hurt you. Also, when I meant "cared" I was referring it as a g/f would "care" for a b/f.

• Author

I still have people telling me different stuff. Some say if i truely love her, to not let her go. Others say let it be, and she will come back. Others also say let her be, and if she comes back, dont take her. I'm still confused as to what to do.