Moment of weakness....

youngbutoldsoul

I've been in NC for a month already. Over a month ago was my last meeting with my ex-bf of 2 years and he mentioned he was going out of the country mid-August. I realized it's that time right now....

No amount of bad seems like it's enough for me to just tell myself "we weren't right for each other....I deserve someone who loves me more...."

I would give anything to be by his side right now. I would much rather sit here and live in the past where I was experiencing so much love with him than breathing in this very moment.

I think back to our first date....where we got to see the whole world on top of a mountain at night....six months after that when we told each other I love you's and exchanged warm kisses during that winter night......to a year later when we finally moved in together and that perfect feeling of our legs brushed up against each other during sleep.....those were the most precious experiences ever in my life....and I miss him so dearly.

I want to call and remind him of all of these precious memories..... :(

I want to call him...email him....write a letter to him....anything to show him that this time apart is killing me and I should have given him my 200% in the past....

mtnbiker3000

It will pass... We all have very fond memories of our ex's. Or else we wouldn't have been with them. But you are romanticizing the RS. Think about all the BS too. That should help :)

write the letter, but don't send it.

I just wrote one today. I perfected it until each line said what I wanted and it was everything I wanted to tell him. I read it over about 10 times and wanted to send it, but of course I won't. It's just for me. And it did make me feel much better. Write a letter. Read it a lot. Look at your words. I saw myself begging in the letter for us to get back (why??? oh why...) and you can get a clearer picture of what you really want if you're honest.

Write but don't send

• Like 1