LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

How to know if ex has blocked you on FB

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th August 2013, 2:46 PM   #1
Established Member

How to know if ex has blocked you on FB

How do I know if my ex has limited me to seeing stuff on FB....I am still his friend and can see his page. It popped up in my newsfeed the other day that he added friends.
I'm wondering if he put some privacy settings up. He posted a drunk picture on Sunday and it seemed to have disappeared....I am not sure if he deleted it all together or I'm blocked from seeing future stuff. It was a Mobile picture...I can still see all his past mobile uploads.
I'm just curious if anyone knows

He posts stuff once and month so it's hard for me to determine

Thanks!
Jenny1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2013, 3:02 PM   #2
Established Member

you're still his friend and can see his page, therefore you're not blocked.

ps - block your ex on fb and stop stalking his page.
flitzanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2013, 3:26 PM   #3
Established Member

I think your concern should be to unfriend him and perhaps staying away from social media until you manage to stabilize yourself mentally. I'm not certain why people give FB so much importance, it's only a vehicle that brings you more wounds to later heal, in this case at least. But honestly, if you two are through focus on yourself and recovery.
JDPT is offline   Reply With Quote