she had a melt down and left can I get her back?

mycrazylife

Ok to make this short and sweet, my girlfriend and I were together for five years. We have two boys together. She is 25. We are both prior military. Times started getting tough and she quit talking and blaming me for everything while accusing me of blaming her for me being unhappy. I WAS FINE other than here avoiding conversation. She had a coming to Jesus moment melted down and tried burning the house. Needless to say she got us both locked up for a period of time. Since all this happened we havent been together for a year and a half. She quit sleeping with me before also and said we needed to get married so I went with it. Well she bailed out the day we were able to get married. We are both christians and out of the blue she tells me she was seeing someone and that he challenged her vow and she slept with him. Wow. She tells me she doesnt want to be with me oe any other guy. I HAVE asked her to get back together and just start fresh but she avoids that conversation like the plague. She says we dont get along and cant be together. But the twist is she calls me to spend time with her and the kids Everyday. And I mean everyday....we gey along just fine. What is this girls deal and is there any possibility of us getting back together?