6 months BU,ex follows me around in parties! Broke my 3 months NC and fell on trap

I'm over my ex. I'm having a great time. Really creative, going to trips, meeting amazing friends.

He has a new girlfriend, she is not a really cool person-met her when they were "friends" and really didn't like her and told him, so he knows I dislike her-and not really hot-it kind of helps that she is ugly lol I'm not a shallow person, but it kind of helped me see the funny side of it...

So he is a wannabe dj and started hanging out to parties my friends do-I work in music. I completely ignored them every time-they are kissing all around next to me, everywhere!!! No reaction from me.

I ignored them for good, till I saw he wanted to come to a gig that is intimate, in a special venue we hanged out all the time.

So I called him!!! aaaargh stupid!!! and I asked why is he disrespecting me so much? I never did anything bad to him and he also wanted to be friends! Was always nice after our BU, never chased him! You can read my previous posts about what he did to me and all...

He send me the most disgusting message saying: I'm not stalking you. in that party I came after a bbq in the studio and for that other party, I met your friend at a party before,and he invited me. I love my life, not thinking about you, I live, you do ur thing. Its a shame that u feel this way u r a real high school teenage pest. I thought that after some time u could behave like an adult but clearly not so 'till then leave me alone. Wish u all the best"

OMG!!! I never even contact him or said anything bad about him!!! I text him back something really nice, kept my dignity and mouth shut.

How can people be so twisted!!!!!???? Twisting this like I did something wrong! As if I don't love my life? I have no words...maybe you have some?

Thanks x

he felt under attack so hit back hard. dont pay attention to his words. pay attention to his tone ie defending himself against his own opinion on the matter. What you wrote; it did prick his ego. The male ego is quite fragile :)