to Understand Ex Boyfriend that Cheated and Broke Up

groupergirl

I need help in understanding something: My Ex Boyfriend made me miserable for the last 8 weeks, started many fights, distant - then broke my heart. I now understand he wanted to breakup with me because he has a new girlfriend.

He took my world away. I had a wonderful relationship with my 9yr old stepdaughter we love each other very much. Will not allow her to call me.

He is now with his new love - but why does he Hate me soo much, like I have done something wrong. He will not let me see my stepdaughter at all. Her mother was so concerned and called me to let me see her. We have a close relationship.

If he broke my heart - why is he acting like this, he literally hates my guts. Couldn't wait for me to move out and wants nothing to do with me.

I have stayed away and now I am doing the NC. Basically have no choice but I am and will continue.

What gives with this Jerk. Please help me to understand this Narcissist Evil man he has become.

JustAReformedGirl

I don't think there is a way to understand him; at least not with the information here.

Before the break-up officially occurred, you fought for about 2 months? What would you guys fight about? Before the fighting, was he acting suspiciously at all?

• Like 1

He is acting like a jerk so he can convince himself that the situation is your fault so he doesn't have to face that what he is doing is wrong. He is placing the blame on you. But thats okay, with time he will realize how he is acting like a jerk and trust me God will give him the karma he deserves. You won't have to do a thing. Just move on with your life and get yourself a better man.

• Like 2
  • Author
groupergirl
I don't think there is a way to understand him; at least not with the information here.

Before the break-up officially occurred, you fought for about 2 months? What would you guys fight about? Before the fighting, was he acting suspiciously at all?

I didn't realize what was going on. He acted like he was mean in a bad mood. I thought it was him being on sick leave because of his shoulder. We didn't fight like that before. After he went away to a mud bogging event - he changed - I started realizing he met her there. Because after that weekend - seriously he changed and started stupid fights - not huge fights. Then told me that he added up the figures in his head and I wasn't worth what I had been putting into the household and he wanted more money. That didn't go over very well and I left. The very next weekend he was with her.

• Author
groupergirl
He is acting like a jerk so he can convince himself that the situation is your fault so he doesn't have to face that what he is doing is wrong. He is placing the blame on you. But thats okay, with time he will realize how he is acting like a jerk and trust me God will give him the karma he deserves. You won't have to do a thing. Just move on with your life and get yourself a better man.

I don't think he will ever admit it to himself. His daughter will grow up to resent him - if she doesn't already.

Please tell me he will one day realize this.

He will one day realize this.

I don't care how naive or how self absorbed he is.

With time, if he has any kind of decency, he will see how he treated another human being.

• Like 1
JustAReformedGirl
I didn't realize what was going on. He acted like he was mean in a bad mood. I thought it was him being on sick leave because of his shoulder. We didn't fight like that before. After he went away to a mud bogging event - he changed - I started realizing he met her there. Because after that weekend - seriously he changed and started stupid fights - not huge fights. Then told me that he added up the figures in his head and I wasn't worth what I had been putting into the household and he wanted more money. That didn't go over very well and I left. The very next weekend he was with her.

There's no certainty that he cheated on you with her, but I wouldn't rule it out, either. He moved on to her pretty quickly, which could either be due to the intensity of his new feelings for her, or because something may have occurred.

Either way, it appears 50/50. Like I said, I don't think there can be any understanding of what exactly, went through his head.

The best thing you can do for yourself is to let yourself experience whatever emotions come your way, don't bottle them up; let them flow, recognize them for what they are, and you'll heal that much faster. It may still take awhile...but right now, you need to focus on being happy with yourself.

I need help in understanding something: My Ex Boyfriend made me miserable for the last 8 weeks, started many fights, distant - then broke my heart. I now understand he wanted to breakup with me because he has a new girlfriend.

He took my world away. I had a wonderful relationship with my 9yr old stepdaughter we love each other very much. Will not allow her to call me.

He is now with his new love - but why does he Hate me soo much, like I have done something wrong. He will not let me see my stepdaughter at all. Her mother was so concerned and called me to let me see her. We have a close relationship.

If he broke my heart - why is he acting like this, he literally hates my guts. Couldn't wait for me to move out and wants nothing to do with me.

I have stayed away and now I am doing the NC. Basically have no choice but I am and will continue.

What gives with this Jerk. Please help me to understand this Narcissist Evil man he has become.

he isn't a narcissist, he is just a guy that dumped you for someone else. he left the relationship by his choice, and that means he doesn't want you in his life anymore. doesn't mean he "hates" you, it just means that you're now a stranger and he's moved on with his life.

• Like 1