Wtf happened !!!

Hey guys I'm new to this so here it goes I've been with my now ex husband for over three years... well, last year we had our first child and then thisyr we got our new apartment. So ill just get to the point recently he dumped me out of the blue I have nc with him whatsoever.

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone because everything was good and not once did he tell me how he felt or anything even when I asked him if everything was ok. When we moved in this year we started arguing a lot and getting in a lot of fights towards the ending of the months before he dumped me I started hitting him and losing my temper.

Because first he has always been abusive towards me but not like crazy where he hits me withy hammer just your typical. Second I got sick and tired of being a doormat he has cheated on me multiple times and he has also promised me many things which he failed to do. I moved where he was cuz. Wanted to support him in his work and there was better opportunities for school there and he told me he was gonna get me a car, help me with school, and the place where he works at his uncle owns so he said his uncle will be flexible with his schedule and he will pay him good. None of that happened!!!!!!

First our son did not have a doc for a few months and he's only one second his uncle needs him for every damn thing my ex husband is his uncles bitch basically. Because anytime we have to do something for our family he has to drop everything for his uncle which is his boss. Third my school never happened which was the most important thing to me and I waited for him for a whole year to get everything situated and do what he has to do and do what he wants for a year which I was staying at my parents with my son.

Fourth when he filled our taxes he took all the money and used it on his car trying to be like need for speed and we barely had money for food and clothes and when we would go shopping or if I needed something he would bitch and say we don't have money for that and I would get mad and say where did the hell it go its just the three of us! One of our biggest fights was at Walmart lol I know it's sounds funny but it was Easter and I waited for soo long for my sons Easter and his uncle has been living where we were for Manny years and my ex couldn't even ask where the Easter egg hunts were instead my ex looked online found some ****ty place and when we went there it was cancelled and I got fed up because as many times as he talks to his uncle he can't even ask where there are good Easter egg hunts we lived in a big city too! Instead my ex had enough time in the morning to go to the car shops get his car detailed not even find our son a doc or get the mediacaid papers done!!

Yes I was acting violent because I was soooo sick of him pushing me around and not following up on his promises he wasn't listening to me anymore I cooked and cleaned for him he didn't appreciate it. I cooked him a full meal because I knew he was stressed at work and so when I cooked for him he would say I already ate and then the food would go to waste after all the hard work. And he would bitch about how the house is not clean when in reality he was the one who never put anything away and would leave his clothes everywhere and leave trash everywhere. And the fact that I have cabin fever I've been locked up in the damn house for five months I can't drive we only have one car!the first three months we moved in were great! But idk what happened.

When his uncle came back he started acting strange he works with his uncles and cousins which are deadbeats and single men. And then my ex husband now told me to stay at my parents for two weeks so he can work extra hours so I did that plus I was stressed out from baby I also offered to help him at work since I do not like to be lazy. He said no and left me at my parents I called him the next day nothing and when he eventually picked up the phone he said that he don't know if he loves me I'm like wtf! I've done everything for him when I first got prego my parents accepted him in our home and I rember one time I said politely please leave me alone when I was prego cuz he was acting strange and he slapped me soo hard that I bled from my teeth.

Little did I know he cheated on me with multiple women and he was gonna run off with this girl to get married but he begged me back so I accepted dumb me but I just wanted my family together. Another incident I didn't like how he was handling our son so I said stopped and pushed him to stop and he kicked me right in my hip after a month of giving birth to our son and I cried cuz it hurt sooo much! And then he got arrested when we went down there to live with his uncle because we were getting some paperwork done but I looked like **** my pants were all ripped up and I had a shirt over my head I looked homeless and he has the nerve to get dressed up and so when we get there I'm in a bad mood cuz he can't even take me shopping to buy maternity clothes nothing fits after giving birth.

I walk out the building he gets mad I also did this cuz I was frustrated with the cheating and lying and so I get in his car and he starts yelling at me and starts punching me in my shins which hurts sooooooo bad! And so I called the cops on his ass he takes our 2 month old son in the house and his cousins are in the house with my son and don't even comfort him they just left him there to cry! And the cops they are unhelpful and think I'm stupid. But ill just get to the point so I do take him out of jail my mom uses her money to drive me back down there so he can see his son and plus everyone really did have faith in us. He isn't a bad guy he just has a temper he is a hard worker and doesn't party or drink nothing.

Fast forward to now he dumps me saying I don't love you anymore I'm not happy. And I found out just when I left he reconnects with some girl who he use to go to highschool with and she says she loves him and he wants to get to know her I'm like wtf! The week before I left he did act a lil strange but he said he loves me and even when he came back he told me that but I went off at him. Because he basically kicked me out of my own apartment my mother got us and wants his cousin to move in and says the best for us I get fed up smash his car because I waited a whole year for him have done sioooooooo much for him!

When I had no money I would find ways to make money to get him bday gifts and everything. I never once cheated have always stayed faithful listened to him everything. And he hasn't even given me back my stuff and none of my parents stuff either. He lied to me and my family he's betrayed us. And I can't believe when I found out the news about the other woman the mistress told me he didn't and then he confirmed everything after her. And he treats me like nothing now like I'm ****. We did have many great times I did show a lot of the bad times. But he was really good. I just idk what happened we were planning our wedding and everything. And then he leaves me and my son sends me a 100$ in an envelope and a note saying thank you and understand bye. Wtf! And he said he was gonna be here Father's Day that never happened.

So idk he told me he wants to focus on himself but there's just more to the story then I know and I'm over it even tho it hurts I just hope he doesn't come back but everyone says he will. We were each others first and first loves he was really a family man to the core but since his uncle came back he has changed dramatically!

I just wanted my family back he never once told me what was wrong and never wanted to go to counseling so if anyone can help me pls no negative comments pls my heart is already broke.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs added and some personal information edited

Reading this... if you two were physically fighting. Thank God you're over and don't look back. I am serious. That is nothing to miss. Make sure you get your own self some counselling to help overcome the abuse you both did and make sure your son is taken care of.

This being over is the best thing that has ever happened to you. Really. Do your family know that the two of you were physically abusing one another?

Tell someone close to you so they can talk some sense into you if you ever consider taking him back. Please.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Easy for u to say but that's not the full story but I know my options

Yes it is easy for me to say. Only trying to help as you asked. Best of luck then. :)