So that's a breadcrumb!

A week ago I broke up with my ex because she had a classic case of GIGS. I've reverted to NC by following the guide posted here on LS.

I really do recommend going NC btw! The weeks before the breakup I was all in limbo, but today I can say that I'm already moving on... I mean it is still difficult to talk about her - for example, today my parents asked why we broke up - but still, I feel a lot better than I was in limbo. I wish someone would've told me to go NC so that I'd never went limbo in the first place!

Anyhow, I'd never think my ex was going to sent anything to me, but today she did. In the guide this was referred to as a breadcrumb. She asked if I was trying to hurt her because I was somehow showing that I was moving on... that I spoke with two girls (which I didn't even do... one did respond on a picture of my food on FB) which she knows I once liked. Then she accused me of being childish.

It weird to be accused of something like that. I mean, it looks like she wants me to stop from moving on. Plus, I'm not even thinking about girls right now, nor flirting with any yet. I think she liked the period in which she was partying, going GIGS and me being in limbo all waiting for her. Now that I choose not be with her anymore and let her free to get the GIGS out of her system, the roles have turned.

I did respond though. The guide did say not to do that, but I feel I'm in control again, so I can take it. I wrote her that I feel sorry for her that she thinks that. I really do! It does feel a lot better being in control again, but it sucks not having her in my life anymore. I actually wanted to say that to her, but I didn't. Anyhow, I didn't get any respond back. Oh well...

I feel I'm in control again, so I can take it.

You, sir, are deluding yourself. You are not in control. She is. She just saw that the doggie is still tied to the rope and forgot again about you.

NC is full NC, not responding just because...