Revenge loved one! hurt myself also !!! ??? ???

Somebody with experience can probably explain why I did this.

After 3 months breaking up, I hated my 3-year-ex for what she did to hurt me. She lies to me a lot. She's seeing somebody else but holding me onto a string, wouldn't let me go. I still couldn't belive how she can do that. For how much we used to love each other. She changed and broke up with me in a quickness. I get mad everytime think about it.

Deep down inside, I still love her with all my heart. Last time we argued, I did things to hurt her emotionally. But I regret after because I realized how much of damage I did to her. Even worst, I'm hurt even more than she is.

She's my first love, my first serious relationship. Only now, I realize how much the power of love can change myself. I become a horrible person for doing that. I think I ruined whatever left between me and her. :(

Blah Toolz

I know what you are going through... and it does seem like everything changed very drastically.

But isn't all change pretty drastic, especially when it comes to relationships? I think it is clear that she wants her space from you for the time being, so show her that you can respect what it is that she wants -- and don't come into any contact with her for a while. I know it may seem like you have severed any ties between her by arguing with her the last time you came into contact -- but there is nothing you can do right now to change her mind. Simply move ahead, and act as if you will never see her again... I know it is difficult, I am going through it right now... but it is the only way to go.

You can't be strung along, and live every day hoping that you might get back together with her. She has complete control over your life if that is the case. You have to move ahead, and discover things that make you happy by yourself for now.

PlentyLV007

Let me tell you from experience that I've had that done to me and it does hurt deeply. Your right it will hurt you worse....because being revengeful is not the answer to anything. If you feel you need to apologize please do. Clear your mind to her or else you will always feel this way. Maybe you did ruin something nice with her but there is only one way to find out. Talk to her and apologize and if she is still angry....Let her be. She would have all the right to be. One day when she is ready she will be able to talk to you. Sorry but you have to understand that she has the upper hand now but, not in a bad way. I hope this has helped. GOOD LUCK! :o