broke no contact, and i was such an idiot

lemonadekiwi

went to the pub and after a couple of drinks, my ex showed up who my other friends invited without telling me beforehand so i was shocked and felt sick tbh. i was quite tipsy, and he asked me how i was. i tried really hard to act non chalant, but tbh it didn't work.

when he left, i couldn't help myself, i left the pub and went after him. i said i didn't want to be on bad terms with him, and to remain civil since we hang with the same people. he seemed to agree. then when he left i texted him and said the same thing, he replied saying thanks and that he doesn't want drama which our mutual friends seem to have been causing.

i feel......like the biggest idiot going and can't believe i did that. what the hell was i thinking? i had a few to drink so i wasn't in the best frame of minds anyway. but. how pathetic. i feel so **** and awful. he isn't interested. i know that for certain. just so sad :(

also feel upset with my friends, they knew he was coming, and didn't even tell me til i was already a bit drunk. can't believe they did that as they know how i feel. so not even 30 days and i broke no contact. guess i have to start all over again now.

mtnbiker3000
went to the pub and after a couple of drinks, my ex showed up who my other friends invited without telling me beforehand so i was shocked and felt sick tbh. i was quite tipsy, and he asked me how i was. i tried really hard to act non chalant, but tbh it didn't work.

when he left, i couldn't help myself, i left the pub and went after him. i said i didn't want to be on bad terms with him, and to remain civil since we hang with the same people. he seemed to agree. then when he left i texted him and said the same thing, he replied saying thanks and that he doesn't want drama which our mutual friends seem to have been causing.

i feel......like the biggest idiot going and can't believe i did that. what the hell was i thinking? i had a few to drink so i wasn't in the best frame of minds anyway. but. how pathetic. i feel so **** and awful. he isn't interested. i know that for certain. just so sad :(

also feel upset with my friends, they knew he was coming, and didn't even tell me til i was already a bit drunk. can't believe they did that as they know how i feel. so not even 30 days and i broke no contact. guess i have to start all over again now.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Probably seems like a lot bigger deal to you than it does to him. He probably already forgot about it. Whatever you do, DON'T continue to contact him apologizing/explaining about that evening...

• Like 2