Missing Him

boomergirl_01

I left my boyfriend of almost 3 years almost 3 months ago and until last week, I didn't think I missed him. Then, it hit me like a ton of bricks! I still miss him and am so in love with him. I can't stop crying. I felt like leaving was the right thing to at the time and now I'm not so sure. What do I do??

pitprincess

Why the break up?

Im sorry that your hurting inside..

I know the pain you feel. I have been there as well in my life time, its hard to over come.

You are right....it seems to re-occur in phases like the FRIGGIN F*CKING PLAGUE!!!!!!!

I have no idea why out of nowhere....just the wrong song or feeling or smell.....can remind you of the worst memory you have. I guess all you can do is presevere through it and consider it some emotional QUIRK!!!! I, like you, wish they were controllable.

In time though....the DO hurt less.....right????

pitprincess

Yes it does hurt less.

Once your where you can cope with it happening and being said and done. Picking up where you need to and moving foward strengthens your mind body and soul.

Im sorry for all your pain..

Aches and pains have to hurt in order to make us learn to be stronger and better people :):):)

May God Bless you.. :)

• Author
boomergirl_01

I left because it seemed like we were going in different directions and I felt that he had stopped loving me. We have a son together and he swears that he loved us both, but I couldn't feel it anymore. Now that I've been away from him, I feel that I need him even more.

pitprincess

Have you made contact with him and let him know how you feel?

Does he see you or your son?

• Author
boomergirl_01

Well...we work at the same place, so its a little awkward. No, he hasn't seen his son much since the breakup and he refuses to come in the office when I'm there. At least he didn't until yesterday. It had been almost 2 months since I had seen him face to face and he came in to yell at me for missing him and accused of cheating on him.

stephysthebest

Your pride. Throw it down. Maybe instead of breaking up you should have just taken a break or went to couple counseling. Try your all, if he is mad it is because he loves you.

You haven't been seeing nayone else have you?

PlentyLV007

It's okay to hurt and cry....Plus it's only been a couple of months....It's been 6 months for me and I was with my ex for 5 years and I haven't heard at all from him. I wrote him, and I still haven't heard from him. The first couple of months was the hardest for me....I've heard all kinds of stuff about him but, it's hard for me to believe. Your ex is hurting to....it's not easy especially cause you both have a child. I think you should try and talk to him because you love him and you do have a child togheter. I know that sometimes you can feel like he doesn't love you but men sometimes don't really express it very well. Not all men just some. Sometimes they have so many things going on in their heads that they forget about us. Just love him as much as you can....Try to work it out...if you need to cry and cry and cry it's okay....What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!! ;)

boomer_chick01

I was seeing someone for a short time, but it was never anything serious. We emailed each other yesterday, but I haven't heard anything from my last reply. How will I know if its okay to try and mend things? He says that he has met someone as well, and I don't know how serious that is. If he still loves me, how do I approach the issue of starting over?

Sounds to me like you left your ex to be with someone else. You say that it was nothing serious but that smells like it didn't go the way you was expecting it to and obviously now you are wanting to go back with your ex.

I think you might have a tough job in getting him back. Especially if he is seeing some else now.

You shouldn't have been so hasty to leave him. If he does get back with you and you genuinely feel that you love him like you say then make sure you don't make the same mistake again!

Good luck to you.

I believe with all of my heart and soul that when someone really loves you, you are not in pain.

Having a son together is a powerful connection. You said that he hasen't see his son much.............is that the kind of man you want your son to know as a father? How irresponsible can a man get? Anyone can be a sperm donor...........it takes a real man to be a father!

Take care of your son and make sure that he has a healthy upbringing instead of worrying about guys so much. He should be number one in your life. You owe him this!

Work on your own issues and learn to make healthier choices in life. Learn to be full of self love and respect. Your ex doesen't matter right now nor does any other guy. That your son has a healthy mom and life does.

Take care of you and your son and nevermind the rest of this drama. I don't know how old you are, you sound very young at mind. Women give men way to much power over I find it almost amusing to see. I never understand that at all.

You are a mom now, responsible for another human being................that is all that should matter in your life right now.