LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

4th Cycle - I am done

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th May 2013, 8:54 PM   #1

4th Cycle - I am done

Year one- no notice, 4 months, and this warm, affectionate man turned to stone with no warning. We didnt' fight, nothing. I took him back, and it happened again, 4 months....this time, he met someone and I found out by accident, but same pattern- Swears he loves, me we do all kinds of things, then boom...I first thought he hasn't dated enough. We went to counseling...
Now, Dec 2012, he begs me to come back, another chance....for the last 3.5 months, he did things he never did. It was great, invited me over, spoke about the future....we did a lot, again got along great
Then just about 4 months, I saw it on his face. Suddenly no touch, no affection, sex declined, but we saw each other a lot- says nothing is wrong...but I know better...then I checked the dating sites....I made a fake profile, as he was responding to anyone who would have him.
He purposely sets out to find someone else, deserts me and he hadn't even found someone yet....but set out to do it. I am not texting, no calling, nothing.....get out while you still have a brain!!
doria54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2013, 9:27 PM   #2
Established Member

That's the best thing you can do . Run as fast as you can !!! He is just using you while something "better" comes around and you are not a toy or somebody else's option . It sucks to feel used specially after all the chances you gave him but IMO what you did it's saying " I respect myself and I love me " don't feel bad or sad you deserve a great men who doesn't have doubts about you, this guy just goes back with you when he doesn't have someone around . Good luck
Old 19th May 2013, 9:31 PM   #3
Established Member

Yikes, how awful.

I hope you are able to put this one past you quickly and for good.
aisuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2013, 10:25 PM   #4

Sounds like he may be bipolar. Keeping you on his rollercoaster ride. Sorry to hear that. Go get you a good man.
Deerhunter is offline   Reply With Quote