crazy friend

shellgranado

ok i have one for you all its long but its intresting .im trying to be good and not beat the crap out of this girl but i dont know how much more i can take ok here goes my story

I have know this girl for 19 years always been best friends i have always been there when she got in trouble to bail her butt out lived together lots of times

ok here goes my story part 1

we were all living in this house sharing the rent rent was 1,000 well it had an apartment hooked to the house thats where me and my 3 children and boyfriend lived the other part of the house was missy her 2 boys and her boyfriend

this was a big house the upstairs part of the house lived her boyfriends 2 nephewsand herboyfriends daughter and 1 of her friends i know alot of people

well everyone paid the rent to missy well missy decided not to pay the rent to the landlord that she wanted to move i said fine so when she asked me for my part i said no that i have to find my 3 children a place to live because i knew the landlord wasnt getting the money she just wanted to blow it it was only 500.00 well the cable ended up getting shut off and she didnt want to get in trouble with her man so i took 200.00 of my money and went and paid the cable well in the process of me moving out in my part of the house she got mad that i wasnt giving her the 500.00 so she took coke with sugar mixed in it and threw it inside my 2,000 computer it ruined my computer well i never knew she did this i didnt know exactly who did there were so many people well here recently i found out that missy decided to become a lisbian well she had her boyfriend put in jail her kids got taken away and everyone elese shes being mean to shes living with2 other lesbians now well her ex called me from jail i havent talken to anyone of these people for a year now well he calls me and tells me missy was the one who threw coke with sugar in it in my comp then i run into another person who lived in the house and they told me the same now heres where the questions come in

was i right by not giving her the rent even though i spent 200.00 of it for her cable?

can i take her to small claims court and make her pay for the computer she ruined i still have all the recipts for it and now 2 witnesses ? i also know a couple of things shes doing that could put her in jail for a while i knew she was doing this a year ago but i couldnt bring my self to tell on her because i cared about her but now im having 2 nd thoughts she goes to a pain managment gets like 120 pills pain pills from her dr a month and shes selling them for like 600.00 a month to certain people do i turn her in ? please help me decide

• Author
shellgranado

i guess this is borning to everyone sorry but a true story