Ex seemed to be flirting in front of me!!

I had my first being single pool match today and i found it really uncomfortable.The first few hours were fine,i was just having a laugh with the lads and just minding my own business.My ex was with the ladies team at the other end of the room,we didnt look at each other or anything all afternoon.

Later in the afternoon i noticed she had changed her clothes from her black trousers and team shirt to a pair of tight jeans and a tight t shirt.She has never done this before,why would she do it?She seemed to be quite drunk and was laughing and giggling with some of the blokes,it was really making me feel uncomfortable.

I found out that she had been out the night before with her mate,her brother,brothers mate and the bloke ive been thinking shes seeing.I was surprised because hes never been out with them before,or even me and her when we were together.Im worried about this and need to know the truth,i may just be paranoid and may end up ruining my friendship with him if i confront him. Im thinking of quitting playing because it hurts,but some people tell me not to if i enjoy it.Need some help!

shellgranado

dose it matter if the ex did do you still have feelings for this person if not then just walk up to them and say hay what we had is over im not intrested so any games that you play im not intreasted in if you still like this ex then ask this person out to dinner and try to fix the relationship