how to fix a breakup? show sincerity?

AlwaysHope

we broke up "mutually" about a month ago after dating for a year and 3 months. after the breakup, i was approached by other guys and had a lot to keep me busy, but he was really depressed and went through a very rough time. now that my life has calmed down, the tables are turned. :( i miss him so much and i'm still in love with him. i told him that i wanted to be together again one day, but he said he was hurt too much to be with me right now. i'm scared that i'll lose him forever.

i'm going away for school this summer. should we stay separated and see what happens with dating other people while we're apart? i miss him so much; it will be miserable to be without him. i know if it's meant to be it will be, but i'm scared that one of us will get involved with someone else, and i love him so much.

what to do? i can't force him to get back together. how can i show him that i won't hurt him again? :eek:

hurtingandconfused
what to do? i can't force him to get back together. how can i show him that i won't hurt him again?

Sometimes there is no coming back. Tuff luck, suck it up and have fun like you planned to.